Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dogshit Game
(08-05-2022, 01:54 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(08-05-2022, 01:31 PM)Damien Wrote: Not gonna name any names but there's someone on the staff team that need to be punished for exploiting that's done it for years now.
name names then???
Airplane jack bro has his head in the roof every time you fight him
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
As of this moment the ceiling glitch isn't considered an exploit.
It's hard to call crouch jumping an exploit when it is simply a symptom of low ceilings.
Perhaps inno motel and other maps could be redone with higher ceilings but what Nimble and others do isn't an exploit under current policies. The argument of "this action is basic movement Mechanics and thus should be allowed" has won over so far.

I personally agree hiding the head in the ceiling is an exploit but I can't change the rules based on my personal preferences.

So how do we fix the issue?
A. Ignore it and continue to allow head glitching, with the understanding that anyone can do it
B. Call it an exploit and punish under the map exploiting guidelines
C. Remove/rework maps where the glitch is possible.
D. Remove or nerf the jump pack

A has been the answer so far, so as long as we keep doing that we can rehash this discussion every couple of months.
D is a whole argument in and of itself that I'm not touching with a 12 ft pole
B and C are the reasonable solutions. B would be easier to implement, but the community has a responsibility to snitch (believe it or not, rules tend to be followed more when staff are online)
C would fix the issue more thoroughly and allow for normal muscle-memory jumps to continue to be used.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Ceiling camping is cringe end of story sorry yall
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
when we removed the jetpack the server was at its peak
how to fix ceiling glitching: put a crouch (and maybe jump) cooldown like in CSGO but mainly crouch cooldown cause that makes your hitbox way smaller when in the ceiling
remove the jump pack so i dont have to shoot peoples shoelaces anymore thank u
I'd be down for removing jumppack just so you fucks can finally bring back trappycottage again
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(08-06-2022, 11:33 AM)Mana Wrote: I'd be down for removing jumppack just so you fucks can finally bring back trappycottage again
yes
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
if anyone says the ceiling issue is because of the maps being designed with """low ceilings""" im going to bolt your clothes to an airplane

remove jump pack
It sounds like adding anime models will fix everything then.