Ben Llama Perma Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: =Dinkle=™Ben Llama㋛

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47250461

Who Banned You: Unknown (Auto?)

Reason For Ban: Ban Evasion (Alt: STEAM_0:0:84011199).

Length of Ban: Permanent.

Reason for Admins to Unban: Ben Llama. I believe my alt account was banned months ago for RDM. I went on just fine on my main account without any bans, only warnings. I had no idea that my alt was actually banned until today. I do not remember joining the server from that account. Ben Llama.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No. Ben Llama.

Other: Ben Llama. I am actually sorry. This is the only TTT server I am not banned on. Ben Llama
It's a ban from almost 5 years ago from a mod I've never heard of, not voting just stating what's true.

[Image: unknown.png]
(08-10-2022, 04:50 PM)Damien Wrote: It's a ban from almost 5 years ago from a mod I've never heard of, not voting just stating what's true.

[Image: unknown.png]
Wow, I was thinking this happened max last year hahaha. Thank you for the quick information!
Hello, I was the banning moderator. Because this was ban evasion, intentional or not, I had to issue the permanent ban per policy. I only found out about it a few days ago myself.
That being said this doesn't even appear to be a mass RDM ban, just an RDM and leave ban. I don't think you can causing major issues on the server, just some time farming and stuff. I don't see any reason why you can't be unbanned from both accounts.
+1 unban

NOTE TO TTT ADMINS: The ban is a ulx ban, not a gbans ban. You will have to unban via console at round start.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+Ben Llama
Also I honestly would have contacted you directly, but I don't think you are in our discord, and I haven't played with you in some time.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Ben Llama. KOS ON SIGHT. We have so much in common...

Ben Llama has been a great and upstanding regular who follows the rules! We love Ben Llama!

#FreeBenLlama
KOS The person who checks my body.
Skype up?
#FreeBenLlama
+1 free dude
+1 on unban. I haven't had any problems with Ben Llama and was surprised to see that they were banned in the first place (I see why they were banned though).

(08-10-2022, 04:50 PM)Damien Wrote: It's a ban from almost 5 years ago from a mod I've never heard of, not voting just stating what's true.

Just because you're 7 doesn't mean that you can forget about one of the greatest mods this server has ever seen. Right up there with fan favorites like City, Medic Fifty, and others that have faded away to glory.