Ben Llama Perma Ban Appeal
+1 can't really see a reason why you would be banned and you really done no harm

[Image: th?id=OIP.LuMmJNyP_b_ABm7rwJ_3gwHaFS&pid=Api&P=0]
bump
No reason to not unban him rn honestly.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I'm fine with an unban, dude has been fine

The problem is people are skipping over the important question

Why did you alt evade? Why not just make an appeal? Did you lose access to the acc? Etc?
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(08-10-2022, 04:04 PM)=Dinkle=™Ben Llama㋛ Wrote: I had no idea that my alt was actually banned until today. I do not remember joining the server from that account. Ben Llama.

(08-13-2022, 01:49 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: The problem is people are skipping over the important question

Why did you alt evade? Why not just make an appeal? Did you lose access to the acc? Etc?

I know we take ban evasion pretty seriously, but given that it's been nearly five years and they explicitly said they had no recollection of being banned on the other account, why is this the important question? Ben Llama plays very regularly, causes few to no problems (to my knowledge), and it seems their "evasion" was not deliberate by any means. I'm honestly surprised they were perma'd without being consulted with that context taken into account (yes I saw Jammin's response).
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-13-2022, 01:49 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: I'm fine with an unban, dude has been fine

The problem is people are skipping over the important question

Sorry for being late, Ryan helped out with the reply though, so thank you!

I do not remember playing on that account or being banned. I only remember playing regularly on my main account so that was why I wanted to appeal from there. I have access to that account but have not logged into it for 3 months now, according to Steam. I can make another ban appeal for that account, but that account is honestly just problematic and for trolling, which I gave up on doing in TTT due to getting permabanned for alt evasion on every other server. In the past, I would troll on that account and then play normally on my main.
Your unban request has been ACCEPTED

We will leave the other account banned as it seems you no longer use it.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]