Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mud apicaton
biased, but +1 based on the video (and all your ahrd work as discord staff too ig)
Harasser and bully. I don’t think rhino should get promote but demote, -1

Every time I open discord and check the channels that I like to talk in I usually end up seeing a message from reina within the last hour. Very active and knows her shit +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...

I don’t like her, I will not elaborate

(Okay I lied I am being held at gunpoint and forced to elaborate) I just don’t think we need anymore discord staff at the moment, and I don’t want her to be burdened with the shitty job of having to moderate you retards
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I mostly only lurk the main discord, but you seem like a good staff member that is well-liked by the community while also enforcing rules fairly. Also the music in your video fucking sent me, so +1
I think everyone can say that you've really outperformed the expectations that were set. You're a constant presence in the Discord and have done a great job IMO. I think if this were some time ago I would be against this but you've improved so much it's crazy.

With my mumbling aside I award you with one crumbling Breadzif thumbs up.

+1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Sorry have to -2 since she threaten me yday said not to check my door and mailbox , also makes too many cat stickers.
All jokes aside +1 she is a fun person who can take a joke and is really fun to have around, plus she drinks vodka do I have to say anything else ???
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
hi i alived again just to say if you dont make reina moderator youre makign a mistake. she is a perfect candidate. She remains unbiased, fair, more consistent than most, and puts in the WORK.
girl even corrected me over something and then explained the situation to me (i didnt know oops) like what more do you want out of a staff member than one thats willing to properly discuss and correct people??
+1
As stated before many, many times. Reina is very active in the discord and prob deserves mod. +1

That was also one of the videos of all time.
former admin2
After much consideration, I have decided that I must expose the truth and no longer hide in fear.

Best discord mod app ever

make reena reina a mod because:

1: actually active (roughly 40k & interacts with multiple channels/people every day)
2. makes amazing cat stickers for the community to replace the old shitty ones that no one uses
3. I'm not funny enough for my memes to be stolen but I can confirm that this gremlin does steal memes and post them elsewhere
4. actually staffs the discord and goes above and beyond of what's expected of an entry level staff member. Knows how to maintain the balance between having fun and when action needs to be taken
5. Is a human and makes mistakes like the rest of us and learns from them.... like keeping "click to add text." in the video

+1 would actually do an amazing job as Mod. Actually though, she's very level-headed, knows how to enforce the rules in a fair and unbias way, has been one of the hardest working discord staff members in the short time she has been helper, always gives serious and productive input on discord threads, and does more than what a helper should. 
+1 she would make a good discord mod
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod