Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Sad.
Ingame Name: 
BIIG_SAD

Time Played: 26.37 hr

When First Joined:  Sep 11, 2019 11:00 PM (EST) (dinkleberg's GMOD; PH, joined murder a little after that)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): right now, monday, wednesday, sunday, all day, every other day, after 11 PM EST up to 5 am EST.

Rank Desired: 
trusted

Current Rank: am regular.

What can you do to help the community: bring staffing to a low-staff server. (Murder has staff, but could use more. more is better.) Often, I play at odd hours, and I play with the evening gang usually.

Why you want to help the community:  I really like dinks. I really like murder. alot of my friends play murder. There is not much else to say about it. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
  1. Chellman ban (joke)

2. Aki(joke ban)

3. Stinkfry(released me for the sweet sweet release of food)

4. self bean

5. another self bean

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
  1. Trusted app#1[denied] (ph)

2. trusted app #2[accepted] (ph)

3. tmod app #1[denied] (ph)

4. tmod app accepted (ph)
How did you find us?: 
randomly. not gonna lie.

Other: 

I wouldn't worry about my low playtime. often when I want to play, this is impossible due to no players online (Cry). Conversely, by this logic, I would also not worry about burnout as, again, whenever I want to play, there is often low player count, or a non-existent player count.
if promoted I will have to disclose how short i am often I use a step stool to get to things.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Sad good staff on prop hunt. Will be good staff on murder (in my opinion). No doubt in my mind they know the rules, and I believe the hours don't matter at all. Not his fault murder dead most of the time.
[Image: image.png]
I'd say right now the only thing that can get you chewed out is your time, but your explanation for it is understandable(that is if the person accepting this app reads).

Anyways Big Sad is a good staff member and has evolved to be much better each time.  Staffing 2 servers may be hard but Murder isn't as active as PH so he should have no issue.
[Image: unknown.png]
Bump
Personally I am neutral. I understand the server isn't alive a whole lot recently but I still think it would be beneficial to see you on a bit more. I have enjoyed the times I've interacted with you outside of Gmod, but I haven't played with you on the server much.  In the times I have played on the server with you, I haven't had any issues that I can think of. I would just like to know how you would deal with players who are breaking Murder specific rules like RDM, murder baiting, gun camping, etc. Being a staff member on the PH server really helps but I'd like to have murder staff that is going to be trying to hop on a bit more when the server is alive at the odd times it is.
(08-16-2022, 04:17 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote: Personally I am neutral. I understand the server isn't alive a whole lot recently but I still think it would be beneficial to see you on a bit more. I have enjoyed the times I've interacted with you outside of Gmod, but I haven't played with you on the server much.  In the times I have played on the server with you, I haven't had any issues that I can think of. I would just like to know how you would deal with players who are breaking Murder specific rules like RDM, murder baiting, gun camping, etc. Being a staff member on the PH server really helps but I'd like to have murder staff that is going to be trying to hop on a bit more when the server is alive at the odd times it is.
I agree this is true. I will make an effort to play murder more. though, it is hard given my strange hours.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
BIIG_SAD,
As much as I want to give this to you, and as much as murder needs active staff, I just don't see any consistent activity on any names you played on.

Work on getting consistent playtime and familiarize yourself with the rules a bit more than you should be %100 ready in the next application.

You may reapply for Trusted on 9/20/22