Birddog6 Permagag Appeal
(08-26-2022, 02:45 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: -1 go away

lay down with the dog, get up with the fleas.

I'll be honest man, I have no idea who you are or can't even recall if we've played together or had an interaction together besides this thread. Can you elaborate why you think that way?
(08-26-2022, 09:39 AM)Birddog6 Wrote:

I'll be honest man, I have no idea who you are or can't even recall if we've played together or had an interaction together besides this thread. Can you elaborate why you think that way?
my man. I was there when you got pgagged. Honestly, Im surprised dong didnt also yeet you then and there.
stay gagged lmao. you said some mad shit
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(08-26-2022, 11:52 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote:
(08-26-2022, 09:39 AM)Birddog6 Wrote:

my man. I was there when you got pgagged. Honestly, Im surprised dong didnt also yeet you then and there.
stay gagged lmao. you said some mad shit

What did I say?
Honestly, seems unfair that there are people/staff who have no interaction or 1 interaction with bird dog giving their input.

You don’t have to dick ride, if you don’t have exposure to said player, your -1 “haha fuck off <insert retarded retort / catch phrase here>” is cringe as fuck
[Image: xdjlve.png]
From what I can see in your past history, you've clearly been given a lot of leeway until your eventual permagag. Seeing the comments from current and prior staff and from the rest of the community, it's clear that you made an impact... quite a negative one at that. Toxicity, slurs, and arguing with staff are all against our rules for the server, community and discord (some of which you got banned on). For these many reasons in it of itself, I will be giving a -1 to your ungag.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(08-27-2022, 12:50 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: From what I can see in your past history, you've clearly been given a lot of leeway until your eventual permagag. Seeing the comments from current and prior staff and from the rest of the community, it's clear that you made an impact... quite a negative one at that. Toxicity, slurs, and arguing with staff are all against our rules for the server, community and discord (some of which you got banned on). For these many reasons in it of itself, I will be giving a -1 to your ungag.

Which I get, yeah. I got punished for it. I haven't had any negative actions since. In fact, I have personally witnessed things I would never say on the server not result in so much as a warning for some players, but here I am with a permagag for no other reason than dong doesn't like me, and to quote him "was being a bitch". I didn't violate any rules at the time, and nobody can say what I said, provide any proof, or even quote me directly as to me resulting in a permagag other than "You're a bitch". One staff member even directly stated that the normal precedent for permagagging was ignored, because there is no evidence, no recording, and no warning to go with the permagag. 

I have not had more than passing interactions with these people, I don't know them and nobody in this thread can provide anything other than what I have already been punished for/received a ban for  and/or vague blanket statements that I can't possibly defend myself against, such as "spewing racist remarks, verbally attacking everyone in the server, and going on these long schizo rants".

How the hell do I say anything other than no? How am I being called toxic, when I have multiple staff members in here who I have zero interaction with, calling me a bitch? Another guy said I was spewing something anti-semitic, but also has no proof, or even an exact quote or screenshots. 

I recognize that what I said offended people and I haven't been on that behavior since, as not everyone finds the things I find funny humorous. And it's not like I wouldn't apologize, it's that it almost seems like multiple people are lying in this thread or at the least, exaggerating anything I say, especially in jest.
[Image: aBlSUMk.png]

[Image: UFSXFqG.png]

[Image: AxxtNjf.png]

Just posting current evidence on prior punishments.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(08-27-2022, 05:21 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: [Image: aBlSUMk.png]

[Image: UFSXFqG.png]

[Image: AxxtNjf.png]

Just posting current evidence on prior punishments.

I fail to see how any of that is relevant if I have not had any punishments since, and have no ban requests, videos, direct quotes or anything related to anything remotely resembling a permagag worthy offense. All I have in this thread is a multitude of people who I do not know who claim that I said something but somehow none of them can remember what I said. I apologize for what I said and have not said anything like that since.

Is that not what punishments are for? I'm not asking for an unban, I'm asking for a permagag to be removed that as of this moment, has zero evidence or anything to back up the reason for it. If I say anything remotely like what I said in the past, ban me, warn me, etc. But as of right now I'm looking at from my point of view, a false permagag by a now-retired admin who doesn't like me.
this appeal is super weird, four pages of replies and not one post that actually has evidence of birddog being a dickhead to uphold the gag (other than deleted forum posts, which aren't SUPER relevant). I have no idea what this dude is like and most people in this thread are trustworthy guys so I believe what they said, but im just saying, purely relying on testimony has its flaws and theres a reason it usually doesn't fly in appeals

and yeah yeah its not an unban request its an ungag request I know, but a permagag makes it pretty damn hard to play TTT, a game about communication, so this punishment should be treated with a little more respect
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
To have permagag removed. You must be online when another admin is online. Please dm me on discord when available.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]