Birddog6 Permagag Appeal
I was on when dong gagged you, you were spewing racist remarks, verbally attacking everyone in the server, and going on these long schizo rants that made no sense. -1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(08-22-2022, 11:10 AM)Jammin Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 11:26 PM)quiche commando Wrote: TTT Rules:

6. Do Not Flame, Harass, Or Troll Players
Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Spamming, trolling with, or using any offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed. Repeatedly doing amounts of damage that are not  reportable can also be considered trolling (10 dmg to someone every round as an example). Targeting is specifically singling out a player to act against across multiple maps or days. For example, if every time you are a traitor you knife a specific person this could be considered targeting. Another example would be following the same player every round. Do not randomly prop kill people during pre-round unless they consent. Do not attempt to “Karma Bait” IE: Baiting someone into KOSing or shooting you for the sole purpose of killing them. Do not participate in anything that may be questionably legal, this includes things such as actual violence, actual crimes, exploitation of minors (including "jokes" and suggestive comments,) and doxxing.

8. Do Not Argue with Staff
Do not excessively argue with staff members on the server as it hinders other players' ability to play the game. If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums.

I know reading is hard so I went ahead and quoted the relevant server rules that you indeed broke.

Rule 6 include a stipulation for offensive language. You continuously used racist rhetoric as either @dong, @Thayr, or @Nazu(s) can testify to, and argued with staff about whether or not it was appropriate.
You then argued with staff excessively (Rule 8) to the result we have now.

Since you can't properly acknowledge what happened and have no proposals on how to correct the behavior, I'm a -1 to ungagging a racist troll.

Girl bye

(08-22-2022, 03:16 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(08-22-2022, 01:43 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: How can I refute what I said when I don't know what I said that got me muted in the first place? You're accusing me of all this racism and rhetoric... with no proof or evidence of it besides hearsay. I could say that you're a nazi sympathizer, does that make it true?
nah -1, you were absolutely being a bitch. The one time I was actually on the server a little over a month ago I heard you say something very anti-semitic. It's extremely hard to believe that you don't know why you got gagged considering your clearly evident past toxic behavior on the forums and discord, which coupled with that and your whataboutism it sounds like you can't even acknowledge that you did anything wrong. Grow up.

What did I say that was anti-semitic? Dumb shit I said besides that, you're all using whataboutism right now. Nobody here has any solid reason or proof or even direct quotes of what I said, it's all just "I don't like this guy because he did X and got punished for it". I got punished, I don't say that stuff anymore.

If I didn't say anything specific, and you're all just using vague terms to describe what I said, did I even say anything? I don't think I did, can you elaborate what I said? Was I warned, or kicked, or banned? Or did dong just mute me before he stepped down from admin because he didn't like me for past behaviors?
as a Portuguese Sephardic Jew I absolve bird dog of any wrongdoings, and if you -1 this you’re anti-Semitic

Also, I'll chip in an actual response:

I think this ungag request was doomed from the start given the feelings that staff hold about BirdDog in general. I've played with BirdDog, and I've seen him interact in the discord. He's 100% what people would consider abrasive and troll-ish, but I don't really think that's the main issue here. Most of the "rule breaking" he did has been 'committed' by other players of the community, time and time again. I think the distinguishing factor is that BirdDog is a little more noisy, and less tactful about it. Not to mention, if you're on the "wrong side" of the admins, it wasn't going to go well from the get-go.

As for forum toxicity, I would also like for "proof" to be posted. I just went through all his posts and none of them are remotely toxic. Were the toxic posts deleted? That might make more sense.

However, it's kinda cringe and laughable that we have admins preaching "TOXICITY!" when the response to "Why was I permagagged" is "Because you're a bitch" from an Admin nonetheless.

I don't have the whole picture, but from first glance it does seem biased as fuck

[Image: 2khcoq.png]

I'm also going to add some screenshots where, I believe the reaction to BirdDog's replies on the forums were actually toxic, versus what he posted. It helps paint the idea that in general people (in my opinion undeserving) don't like BirdDog, driving this bias. The reply below, wasn't toxic by any means but still got a negative reaction (despite the fact that BirdDog was 100% correct lol)

[Image: x2c8i3.png]

Some more general unnecessary reaction to BirdDog posting.

[Image: ce5if4.png]

I am based, so if you disagree with me that makes you cringe.....
[Image: xdjlve.png]
just sayin its a request to not be permagagged, not an unban request
(08-22-2022, 04:10 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: What did I say that was anti-semitic? Dumb shit I said besides that, you're all using whataboutism right now. Nobody here has any solid reason or proof or even direct quotes of what I said, it's all just "I don't like this guy because he did X and got punished for it". I got punished, I don't say that stuff anymore.
I don't remember what you said nor do I have proof of it, I just remember it happening and you being gagged. I shared this along with other behaviors I have seen just to highlight my first hand experiences with you being gagged for something, as this is a request to be unpermagagged and I said what I said because I personally believe it's best to have the past issues such as the forum/discord punishments brought up while considering this request so that it's noted. I don't know why you were permagagged so I don't have any comment on that, hopefully someone can post the actual quotes or proof, But I do trust that the reason was valid for the permagag for the record. I -1ed based off the witness statements, past issues, and because I have never seen you acknowledge fault for anything or say how you'd change those behaviors.
(08-22-2022, 04:12 PM)jax Wrote: As for forum toxicity, I would also like for "proof" to be posted. I just went through all his posts and none of them are remotely toxic. Were the toxic posts deleted? That might make more sense.

I'm also going to add some screenshots where, I believe the reaction to BirdDog's replies on the forums were actually toxic, versus what he posted. It helps paint the idea that in general people (in my opinion undeserving) don't like BirdDog, driving this bias. The reply below, wasn't toxic by any means but still got a negative reaction (despite the fact that BirdDog was 100% correct lol)
Just going to provide some context for the forum toxicity since jax brought it up. Yes, some of them were deleted. Others were not. Birddog(known as Ultramarine at the time) was banned for 1 week for continuously posting comments to stir up drama and were unnecessarily toxic for what was being replied to. I'll post some examples below.
[Image: 2f725d9655fb5187973a948dd24d9954.png]
From this thread. A serious discussion was taking place and Birddog said this. There is absolutely no reason for this to be said, especially while topics like sexual harassment are actively being discussed. This comment, intentionally or unintentionally, looked like it was meant to stir up drama for the reasons why Lemon resigned and what was being discussed in the comments above.

The next screenshots are deleted comments from this thread(another resign thread & this is whatresulted in the one week ban). It's pretty self-explanatory about how it was toxic and meant to stir up drama. 
[Image: 642403afbdca2c7155ce2410b2764b2a.png]
[Image: 66c0dfc4567e9fe3a702eb6d78bba633.png]
[Image: 79da5101425ab5bdc30ec04f7a1f1294.png]
[Image: 726409d5850e0d4a2f911887f4c431b7.png]

[Image: ec4fac1c33ad455d244d787885e5c53f.png]
Just throwing this one in here too, since it could swing either way with intent considering the other posts. This was on a donor abuse thread 
I don't have much input since I don't have footage from this far back currently, nor do I full remember what was going on when you were P-Gagged. ( I was on at the time and it was a month ago, but after my video archive hit 200GB of data I had to purge my older files.)

But I do know you have a history of saying some pretty "bad" stuff, since you do have a pervious temp ban from the month before this gag happened.

chibill
[quote pid="131247" dateline="1661209288"]
I don't have much input since I don't have footage from this far back currently, nor do I full remember what was going on when you were P-Gagged. ( I was on at the time and it was a month ago, but after my video archive hit 200GB of data I had to purge my older files.)

But I do know you have a history of saying some pretty "bad" stuff, since you do have a pervious temp ban from the month before this gag happened.

[/quote]

See that's my real issue, nobody can provide a direct reason why I was permagagged. In fact, the sole reason I can think that dong permamuted me is because he simply doesn't like me. Everyone is saying I said something heinous or racist/anti-semitic/a long schizo rant. Which is it? Surely, if everyone heard me saying these things, then I would have a specific thing I said that got me permamuted, correct?

Edit:

Removed a quote.
There wasn't "one thing" that made me do it in particular. At that point in time you were a nuisance on TTT. Whenever I got on with you you went on a bitch mode, so I ended up perma-gagging you while I was waiting on my rank to be removed. I don't recall verbatim what you had said, but you ended up trying to start stuff with me and I gagged you halfway through it.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
I'm a little confused by your reply, did you just say in essence you muted me because you don't like me?
I suppose you cannot read, but what everyone else is claiming + you harassing me at the same time = I ended up gagging you.

Just gonna edit this because I'm not going to continue going back and forth on something that I care very little for. You as usual were saying whatever remarks Chibill and Nazu were claiming and then you turned your attention to me and started harassing me about oh gmod staff waaa waaa basically and shit. You cannot possibly be that dumb. You said in game vc the same stuff you typed on my thread and some. You caused issues in discord and in game and decided to poke and poke at an admin at the time, so yes a permagag would suffice.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers