Ban Appeal :O
Heeeyy my American friends - I'ma just throw this ban appeal out there

Ingame Name: Christ Is King

SteamID: 76561198086588748

Who Banned You: Nicol Bolas

Reason For Ban: RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I've been banned for a month, would love to come back and play on the server - a few of us were messing around on the day and I RDM'd a few people, I think two people in particular got upset whilst everyone else wasn't too bothered, I do apologise for it and will return in good faith & spirit !

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 1 day ban for mic spam and another 2 day ban for mic spam - didn't make a thread for these

Other: I did log on with an alt account yesterday to discuss the ban in game, but was immediately banned lol - hence me making this thread

thanks for reading, even if I can't get unbanned immediately, perhaps a reduction in time would be more suitable, if possible - thanks!
No thanks -1
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I am just going to add that your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:63161510 Ban request was https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16620

Also this is my own opinion, but getting on an Alt to discuss a ban is sort of a stupid thing to do. Should have just made this appeal, since that is the proper way to discuss a ban.
No, you're a nuisance in every meaning of the word. You got on to rdm when staff weren't on and constantly antagonized the player base.

-1 I remember you cause problems all the time please stay away
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I'd support a reduction. Given his light history, I don't see reduction being a bad thing. Probationary period
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(08-22-2022, 02:31 PM)Christ Is King Wrote: Heeeyy my American friends - I'ma just throw this ban appeal out there

Other: I did log on with an alt account yesterday to discuss the ban in game, but was immediately banned lol - hence me making this thread

I had to log into my account to comment on this.

Simply no. Toxic player. Pain in the ass to deal with.

Hope this gets denied. Specially if you evaded.
-1, this issue isn't a few of you guys messing around on one day. You have a long history of false kosing and random killing, and we're frankly and annoyance too a good portion of the player base.
That along with ban evasion, which you didn't bother to admit to until after you got banned again, or two big reasons why we should keep you off
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
OH GOOD HEAVENS....

You sir are an annoyance in every way possible. Your mannerism of disrupting gameplay through false KOS'ing, RDM'ing, and just being an overall pain in the ass make it really easy to NOT support your unban. 

hahaha... Oh God, look yeah I can be a bit of a troll, more-so towards people who have a disposition for it - Damien being a prime example (Someone who is rude, arrogant and provocative towards people) but I've never been 'toxic' I think the word is being used really loosely here, I've never used profanities towards anyone, been offensive, harsh, abusive or even outright rude tbh

I mean, I hold controversial opinions and have expressed them on the server before (Whether right or wrong to do so) so maybe this is why the opinion held on me is what it is, but just remember, just because someone thinks differently to you, doesn't make them toxic lol

I'm not even trying to justify myself, or make it seem like I haven't done anything wrong - I just think the occassional RDM and false KOS'ing (which I personally think is being exaggerated to the degree it was done) doesn't merit a permanent ban, I had never even been banned once before for RDM/False KOS, which if I did it as much as is being claimed, surely I would have been?

Never gave staff any grief for RDM towards me/Slays I deserved for RDM, etc

But it's cool, if I truly have been as toxic as is being proclaimed, just keep me perma banned, it's a shame, cos I like the server and a large percentage of the player base, but it is what it is homies