Ban Appeal :O
yikes, doesn’t look too favorable for a ban appeal. with the link that @chibill provided of your ban and others users + staff claiming that you RDM and False KOS is enough of a well placed ban. I’d suggest to read up on the rules in case you never read them or just never bothered to but definitely should stay banned from here on out. 

Edit: @Damien is a great individual among the server, I get not everyone will like everyone back but if someone like Damien doesn’t agree or @Jammin or hell even part of the community, you should know you are not in very good standing…
Tips for making any sort of request, not necessarily a ban request or one that has to even be in a gaming community: do not bring ad hominem into your own defense. Trying to justify your behavior, whatever that behavior may be, should NOT blame others.

You're also trying to downplay your own actions instead of owning up to them. Making it seem like you should not have been punished in the first place and that it was a mistake on part of the staff.

And do not even try to use the "controversial opinion" excuse for why you have been punished. I probably hold views in direct contrast to a majority of our community and I am a moderator instead of ostracized.

-1. Own up brother.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(08-24-2022, 01:32 PM)slater Wrote: Edit: @Damien is a great individual among the server, I get not everyone will like everyone back but if someone like Damien doesn’t agree or @Jammin or hell even part of the community, you should know you are not in very good standing…

this is a retarded statement, don't use players' personal views as a metric for someone else's standing in the community
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(08-24-2022, 01:34 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Tips for making any sort of request, not necessarily a ban request or one that has to even be in a gaming community: do not bring ad hominem into your own defense. Trying to justify your behavior, whatever that behavior may be, should NOT blame others.

You're also trying to downplay your own actions instead of owning up to them. Making it seem like you should not have been punished in the first place and that it was a mistake on part of the staff.

And do not even try to use the "controversial opinion" excuse for why you have been punished. I probably hold views in direct contrast to a majority of our community and I am a moderator instead of ostracized.

-1. Own up brother.

Huh? Sorry, I think you're confused / misinterpreting what I'm saying, so let me try and break this down for you.

"do not bring ad hominem into your own defense. Trying to justify your behavior, whatever that behavior may be, should NOT blame others."

Where have I blamed others? My ban was for RDM, not for being a troll/toxic - I'm not blaming anyone for the basis I RDM/False Kos sometimes.
Part of the argument against me being unbanned was for being toxic, which as I explained simply isn't the case.

"You're also trying to downplay your own actions instead of owning up to them. Making it seem like you should not have been punished in the first place and that it was a mistake on part of the staff."

Where am I trying to downplay my own actions? I never said I didn't deserve to be punished/banned, I simply said I personally don't believe it meritted a permanent ban, heck, I didn't even ask to be unbanned as of now, I just simply asked for a reduction, I never said how long I think the reduction should be as this isn't my decision.

I also stand by my comment about believing the amount I RDM/False Kos is being exaggerated, again this isn't to downplay my actions, but just what I'm saying from experience. Is there anyway a mod/admin can look at my profile in game and actually see how many reports have been made against me for RDM/False Kos and post the number in here?

I think you'll find the number is surpisingly not as high as you would imagine it would be, for a permanent ban.
And then it opens up the question, do we count all the times I did it when the person didn't care/didn't report me? Because I don't believe this should be the case (whether right or wrong) I think the stigma of me RDM/False kosing a lot stems from doing it to people who don't care/find it funny/do it back to me, this being seen/heard in game, and other people building this into the case I do it a lot - I think the decision should be made by how many overall reports there have been personally.

"And do not even try to use the "controversial opinion" excuse for why you have been punished. I probably hold views in direct contrast to a majority of our community and I am a moderator instead of ostracized."

Yet again, I am 'using' or even 'saying' this is the case, I simply have been accused of being toxic, when actually I thought I was quite polite and respectful in most instances, to most people, so I think people in this thread, who I literally don't remember interacting with, in any way, shape form either positive or negative who are accusing me of being toxic, have probably heard me say something in general, and built a negative opinion on me this way, as opposed to direct, personal experience - e.g, taking things out of context.
You literally downplayed it by saying "Oh yeah, I only troll troll Damien because I don't like him".
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(08-24-2022, 02:41 PM)Damien Wrote: You literally downplayed it by saying "Oh yeah, I only troll troll Damien because I don't like him".

I never said it was because I don't like you lol - just that you're rude, arrogant and a troll yourself.

Why wouldn't I troll you? Or are you one of those people who dish shit out, but can't take it in return?

I'm not down playing anything btw, I wasn't banned for trolling :)
I don't know where trolling came into play. The issues are consistent RDM, false KOSing, and micspam. I have 0 confidence you are going to respect the basic rules of gameplay. Go join our Deathrun server if you want to find an audience willing to deal with your bullshit - as for TTT, you had your chances and blew them, and tried to skirt our ban with an alt.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(08-24-2022, 02:50 PM)Jammin Wrote: The issues are consistent RDM, false KOSing, and micspam.
Not to derail the thread, but do these things together not constitute trolling?
(08-24-2022, 04:02 PM)Greezy_lettuce Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 02:50 PM)Jammin Wrote: The issues are consistent RDM, false KOSing, and micspam.
Yeah together they do, but Christ had an issue with these issues separate from each other, not usually in simultaneous fashion (e.g. one day he'd false kos a bunch, the next was just micspam, etc.)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(08-24-2022, 04:10 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 04:02 PM)Greezy_lettuce Wrote:
Yeah together they do, but Christ had an issue with these issues separate from each other, not usually in simultaneous fashion (e.g. one day he'd false kos a bunch, the next was just micspam, etc.)

but then why was I never banned for RDM/False Kos? Surely doing it as excessive as I've been accused of, I would have had multiple kicks/bans for RDM/False kos, but I never had one - just one perma ban lol