Ban Appeal :O
you are hella annoying on the server and definitely rdm (never mass, but just enough throughout the rounds that it's incremental), but there's a lot worse people than you who have gotten second chances so I think you should get one too,

I +1 a reduction
bruh, what you used to do wasn't ocassional rdm at all, every time yo got to play you false kos'd and killed people many times even after they told you to stop (me included), you are certainly not the kind of troll we want here
no

aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
alting is cringe

no

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 reduction bc ppl have done worse and gotten unbanned
I've given many of the same replies to other ban appeals and this will be no different. In your appeal and also past ban history, you were given two separate unrelated bans for mic spamming. Most people who get these bans don't bother reading the rules that pop up in your face when you join the server which is expected for most first timers as they want to just get in and play. After your first ban, you should have either read or re-read the rules to the full extent. You didn't, hence the second ban, to include the multitude of warnings given out from other staff members. Then there lies your permanent ban for Mass RDM. These bans are usually the quickest to dish out because of the obvious intentions and the logs that back up the ban. To add fuel to the fire, you decided to use an alt account to plead your case when clearly we have a forums to do just that. I understand that you wanted to plead your ban on an alt account, but that in it of itself is ban evading, regardless of your intentions. So this will be a straight -1 for an unban and a -1 for a reduced ban.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Just here to give my take that the "people have done worse" argument is dogshit and other retards being unbanned shouldn't be used as an excuse to unban this one.

If "others have done worse" is the one and only argument you have towards an unban/reduction, that person very likely isn't deserving of one.

Don't care for the request itself because I don't play much anymore.
(08-27-2022, 02:24 AM)Greezy_lettuce Wrote: Just here to give my take that the "people have done worse" argument is dogshit and other retards being unbanned shouldn't be used as an excuse to unban this one.

If "others have done worse" is the one and only argument you have towards an unban/reduction, that person very likely isn't deserving of one.

Many people have been unbanned for both alt evading and for mass rdm, which can be viewed as a precedent. RDM really isnt that big of a deal lol, he can be told to chill out and just perm ban again if he doesnt listen. He definitely should get a reduction, alt evading for 5 mins isnt as deep as alt evading for 2 weeks
(08-27-2022, 02:24 AM)Greezy_lettuce Wrote: Just here to give my take that the "people have done worse" argument is dogshit and other retards being unbanned shouldn't be used as an excuse to unban this one.

I mean not really, a precedent is a precedent for a reason lol If there has been an established standard, then following it is only natural
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(08-27-2022, 09:41 AM)euphoria Wrote:

Many people have been unbanned for both alt evading and for mass rdm, which can be viewed as a precedent. RDM really isnt that big of a deal lol, he can be told to chill out and just perm ban again if he doesnt listen. He definitely should get a reduction, alt evading for 5 mins isnt as deep as alt evading for 2 weeks
There shouldn't be a precedent for unban requests at all. There's no logic in giving somebody a lighter punishment for being a retard just because someone 2 years ago got the same treatment. These things should be handled on a case-by-case basis. 

As someone who's been granted more second chances than I can count, this trend of letting people back in who have repeatedly proven themselves to be in the bottom 1% of the world's intelligence levels needs to stop. It only causes more headaches for the staff that have to deal with them when they get back on the server and do the same things they were banned for.