fortnite
-1 telling someone to go "keep yourself safe" is not cool. Yes their is banter on the server between people but it's kept in check at the lowest level. Once someone is asking for help multiple times that someone is harrassing them and they come forth with proof then it is handled in this manner. Remember EVERYONE that we are on this server to have fun.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
I know what I said isn't cool but hes always instigating it by talking shit in voice chat, I just don't record every instance and cry about it to a mod like he has. I know what I said isn't right but neither does calling me "f slur" for using an awp either, which happened way before today. Many other instances too of toxicity I just don't record them. I dont even talk to him unless he speaks to me. I knew before I made this I would get many -1s but thats okay I wasn't looking for anyones approval. I just wanted people to be aware, its honestly everytime hes on the server I did nothing to provoke him
Difference here is that he only really talked shit on you one time and you still continue to do it to the point of harassment. I was on today with both of you and you were on him pretty hard. I saw the ss he took too lol. -1 you can wait out the week ban
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
certified retard moment

-1; you just seem the type to act on impulse and then get rebanned immediately so why bother

WAIT, THIS IS A WEEK BAN?

FUCK out of here lmao; serve the time
(08-23-2022, 07:27 PM)dong Wrote: Difference here is that he only really talked shit on you one time and you still continue to do it to the point of harassment. I was on today with both of you and you were on him pretty hard. I saw the ss he took too lol. -1 you can wait out the week ban
I really didn't start talking til he did on the map before nuketown
Now I don't play TTT but hey you can't just complain about someone harassing you and not record it/tell staff lol. Also just because someone called you the f slur or whatever doesn't mean its okay for you to say it.
[Image: image.png]
I'll deferred to other staff to pull evidence as it's on the watchlist, but the issue here is that I told you multiple times to drop the issue you had, and to leave him alone. He wasn't instigating anything, he was just playing normal gameplay.
Just as multiple other people who you harass in the past don't instigate it.
What you did isn't something that gets instigated. What you do to others is intentional malicious harassment that is unwarranted no matter what the other person is doing.
If you're being harassed by someone else, either get help for it or suck it up. If I didn't have ban powers I would be running to a mod as well to seek relief from someone DM me horrifics shit and ignoring my request to stop.

-1, I could well have used my discretion based on your previous actions to Perma ban you, I chose to give you a one week chance to contemplate how you want to act when you return. I assure you that neither I nor anyone else in our staff team will be as hospitable should your actions continue.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(08-24-2022, 01:40 AM)Jammin Wrote: I'll deferred to other staff to pull evidence as it's on the watchlist, but the issue here is that I told you multiple times to drop the issue you had, and to leave him alone. He wasn't instigating anything, he was just playing normal gameplay.
Just as multiple other people who you harass in the past don't instigate it.
What you did isn't something that gets instigated. What you do to others is intentional malicious harassment that is unwarranted no matter what the other person is doing.
If you're being harassed by someone else, either get help for it or suck it up. If I didn't have ban powers I would be running to a mod as well to seek relief from someone DM me horrifics shit and ignoring my request to stop.

-1, I could well have used my discretion based on your previous actions to Perma ban you, I chose to give you a one week chance to contemplate how you want to act when you return. I assure you that neither I nor anyone else in our staff team will be as hospitable should your actions continue.
the guy literally called me a "retard" on voice chat before I even said anything yesterday, but ok. Its not like even care thats being said to me, its just that its being said for no reason
(08-23-2022, 07:23 PM)unpaid janitor Wrote: I know what I said isn't cool but hes always instigating it by talking shit in voice chat, I just don't record every instance and cry about it to a mod like he has. I know what I said isn't right but neither does calling me "f slur" for using an awp either, which happened way before today. Many other instances too of toxicity I just don't record them. I dont even talk to him unless he speaks to me. I knew before I made this I would get many -1s but thats okay I wasn't looking for anyones approval. I just wanted people to be aware, its honestly everytime hes on the server I did nothing to provoke him
are u not crying to the staff to be unbanned rn

did u not also call him a Odd Fellow and tell him to kill himself multiple times

saying "f slur" in ur general direction once doesnt warrant any of that lol, get over urself
I just want to add to what Jammin said, on 7/4/2022 you were warned for harassing another player over PMs. In which you continued to harass them after they asked you to stop. (Not sure on the procedure for posting that evidence so I wouldn't be.) 

This means that this was your second offense at harassing another player, which would normally be a 3 to 7 day ban. I am assuming it was made a 7 day ban due to the content. (This here is my assumption.)