fortnite
Based on what I've seen and my prior experiences, you personally need to learn from your mistakes and get some thicker skin. At no point should you be telling others to "kill yourself" and use any of the other slurs provided above that you've said. If you felt you were being targeted, that would be a form of harassment which is against our rules. The appropriate thing you should have done was to record as much evidence as possible and file a report and it would have been handled. For these actions and from the evidence stated above, I will give a -1. Take this time to go over our rules again and try to have a better understanding that the best case is for you to be the bigger person.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
This should honestly just be bumped up to a perma I'm ngl
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
He did the same stuff to me lol, called me the f word and was claiming I was targeting him because he kept dying, like bro I only play 2 days, idk who you are, you randomly arrived one weekend and have been causing problems ever since lol
The fact that you're not perma banned is strictly due to Jammin being nice. This isn't some Call Of Duty lobby where you can throw slurs and keep yourself safe threats at random people and just be fine and dandy. This is a community where there are repercussions.

If the Admins don't escalate to a perma ban given the new evidence I'd say you should change your perspective on how you act towards people. Serve your time.

Also PLEASE learn how to -snip-
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
ew no. also dont lie in an unban request. cringe

+1 for a permayeet

degenerates like you belong on a cross
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Your appeal has been denied. Please wait the remaining time of your ban.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]