Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EpicGuy for Moderator
Can this guy just be made an admin again so I can retire?

+1, this man is literally the standard we measure other moderators against. I've seen his name quoted a couple times in other staff apps, including one of my own in the past, and I think he's a good standard to measure others against.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 good (t) mod
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
didnt read +1 nice guy
+ 1 Not sure what much to say, in the time I have played on the server and been staff Epic has been a great part of the staff team, always with a level head and always super helpful when it came to trying to decide stuff that I didn't know about as Trusted. And he is still helpful when some times come up when I am not sure what to do now, when I am T Mod.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
+1 he is infact epic at staffing and doesn't submit to the urge of rdming like me
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
+1 not reading all of that, this shouldn’t even need an app. Just try not to burn yourself out again
-1, you're a disgrace to the staff team.

yeahhhh this one is a cut and dry app. 

EpicGuy is probably one of the most helpful staff members. Having him as a leader amongst the staff team would be a great thing for this community.

I cannot physically think of any objection to his promotion.

+1
+1 bring this old fart back to glory
to continue dogpiling +1

he doesnt take himself to serious and he has good fun with the community and knows the rules, no reason to prevent him from becoming mod
bump