Un just gag
When They Did It: 
Today
Potential Witnesses: 
Dsylxeia
Proof
https://archive.org/details/steven_202208
Other:
I know many others have seen him acting up since he's last warning please attach your own evidence under this thread if you have any thank you.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Evidence:

See description for part where donor abuse is commited.

for background, I have personally told steven to not donor abuse on three seperate occasions while playing with him.

also this:
Steven Donor abuse thread one
conclusion of this thread:

Quote:Ryzif
Even being that there has been issues regarding Steven's donor powers the Admin team and I believe a warn would best serve in this instance considering efforts have been made to learn from this and try to use their powers properly.

Any further abuse in the future will warrant a strike, and if severe enough, removal.

Closing and archiving.

from these two clips,  we can see that Steven's donor abuse has not stopped, nor diminished. Instead, he seeks to avoid the eyes of staff, and only does it when he forgets. Or when there are no staff.

Steven has not learned, nor do I think that he intends to learn. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
As someone who's seen firsthand Steven doing exactly what is being reported I would say it's time to strip the donor rank
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I'm all for his donor rank being removed. He seems to not have learned from the last abuse thread, even though he said he went over the donor guides (obviously a lie). I have to agree with biig sad here, it seems he just does this when he thinks no one will notice. I have also been very close to gagging him for mic spam.
[Image: image.png]
I fully support of removing his donor rank. This is just a nuisance for staff and regular players. I also despise how some donors are willing to "staff" instead of pinging. As repetitive and tiresome, we always have to say this: Donors AREN'T staff. You're not forced to use your commands when you donate. If you just want the cool purple rank, then good on you. If you want to help, you can do so without donating.
Anyway, remove his donor rank so we can deal with one less annoying individual.
its been 5 days.

Bump
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
10 day mark.

Bump.

BIIG_SAD
Previous report for this was done under a month ago.

That being said it seems that Steven never read the guidelines or probably didn't even tried.

I believe it is time for the removal of rank
[Image: unknown.png]
The upper staff have decided to remove Steven's donor powers.
Though we know he may have tried to be helpful, if the protocol can't be followed correctly then the powers should not be used.

Player will refrain from using powers until they are removed, if they do no comply they will be banned until the powers are removed.

Thank you.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.