Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick me (:
Ingame Name: Radify

Steam ID: Your steam ID goes here. It should like this: STEAM_0:1:177818584

Time Played: uuuh alot? 100+

When First Joined: 1-25-2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): When i dont work: 12pm - bed ; when i do work: 8pm - bed

Rank Desired: Trusted again? idc wherever you need me

Current Rank: Donor+ / regular / ph vet

What can you do to help the community?: i know all the rules, i'm a veteran here, i'm liked. ph is going thro a rough patch, i just wanna help cuz i love the server and people.

Why do you want to help the community?: its a good server to put time into and help out.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yes; https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=5153 (this shows denied app, but i was given trusted a few months after)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? yes

How did you find us?: I popped into prop hunt servers, saw dinkleberg community, was like "bet"! And then... I became a member

Other: if you remember me; you know. keeping it simple. 

past and possibly present graphic artist for server
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
It's good to see you again, Radify. I'll just cut it short. You really need to up your time before applying. Nobody knows who you are expect some old regulars, we don't know how you handle cheaters, trolls, ghosters, mic spammers, etc., you need a new intro so that new people and current staff know who you are. You came back from your long hiatus. Things change, so did the playerbase. If you really want to become staff, show us you care. Work on your time, work on being familiar with the new rules, and most importantly, be well known.
(08-26-2022, 07:24 PM)Nullify Wrote: It's good to see you again, Radify. I'll just cut it short. You really need to up your time before applying. Nobody knows who you are expect some old regulars, we don't know how you handle cheaters, trolls, ghosters, mic spammers, etc., you need a new intro so that new people and current staff know who you are. You  came back from your long hiatus. Things change, so did the playerbase. If you really want to become staff, show us you care. Work on your time, work on being familiar with the new rules, and most importantly, be well known.

Understandable and Noted. I'll close this out and put some hours into the game and then apply for staff.
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
Hay Radify we have not meat before but welcome back to the server!

On another note you been on a long hiatus (years) this is the immediate problem with your application.
We have no way of knowing what kind of person you are after such a long brake (please don't take this personally)

It is due to this reason I move to a (-1) for lack of activity.

PS please feel free to hit me up in game and the discord I love art  Heart
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
(08-26-2022, 07:35 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Hay Radify we have not meat before but welcome back to the server!

On another note you been on a long hiatus (years) this is the immediate problem with your application.
We have no way of knowing what kind of person you are after such a long brake (please don't take this personally)

It is due to this reason I move to a (-1) for lack of activity.

PS please feel free to hit me up in game and the discord I love art  Heart

of course. i'll put some time in and re apply
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
Hi Radify!

Welcome back to PH after such a long break. We are always happy to see old regulars return. I'm happy to see that you want to help out the server, but after such a long break, a lot has changed player base wise. We'd like to get to know you on the server and the Dinks discord before adding you to the staff team. Come hang out with the regulars in both, let us get to know you, and reapply sometime in the near future :).

Let's set the earliest you can reapply to be one month from now, 09/27/22.

Have fun!
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]