ouch

Ingame Name: coco's hoe

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:94159295

Who Banned You:  not sure

Reason For Ban: severe teaming

Length of Ban:  2 weeks

Reason for Admins to Unban:  me and 9vis were just doing a little stalling it was just a little joke, it was funny we wasted maybe a minute before i typed kill in console, it was just a silly little joke and honestly we werent doing this for an advantage or anything like my previous teaming ban "EDIT" I forgot to mention i may of accidentally or purposely shot my t-buddy when we were the last 3 but i killed myself within 30 seconds of that happening i said " id always take the two slays for you vis" "

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  yes plenty

Other: it was JUST A LITTLE JOKE, a single minute was wasted probably less than that, ive seen people delay as the final two several times with no punishment I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE 

+ - 0
This sounds very tame so +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
+1 
we do a little trolling here, this was a minor infraction that was punished by a two week ban
perhaps we should update staff for when a staff member who hasn't played in two years gets on without going through threads
+1 this sounds like a very silly ban honestly.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
@AlphaQ

Here's the short end of the stick. 9vis (inno), Shaye (T) and Alpha (T), were the last three alive. Shaye and 9vis were stalling the round a bit and then Alpha shows up. Alpha starts shooting at 9vis so 9vis shot back with Shaye following suit, with Shaye killing Alpha as her T buddy then stalling the round another minute. The below quote clearly states the reason for the two week ban.
[Image: 9hXG8ci.png]

You also have previous bans for severe teaming so this isn't your first occurrence as shown below:
[Image: zjNyK7p.png]
[Image: c7nqzQi.png]

Not to include multiple other bans of top of it (totaling out to 8 with this ban)

Here is my clip of the encounter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqm9vxmY4JI
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Renzo's ban reason is correct going off that video.
@Renzo 
Does your clip constitute moderate or severe teaming? and why does your actions justify a two week ban?
neither are listed in the new teaming rules my guy
(08-27-2022, 06:32 PM)Anti-Semitic Goose Wrote: @Renzo 
Does your clip constitute moderate or severe teaming? and why does your actions justify a two week ban?
neither are listed in the new teaming rules my guy

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14369

This below portion is what you're looking for.

[Image: TbKsRc9.png]
+1 seems a little excessive cuz I recall today someone was delaying for about a minute as well and then I said in admin chat "traitors trait" and then this person slayed themselves. Shaye and goose delay for about a minute and you ban them for two weeks? I dont think this is fair at all.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
@the ever passing moment
No other inno was attacked during the clip provided and shaye placed a c4. The rules do not say vis has to shoot shaye upon immediate discovery that shaye placed a c4 as it could just be dictated as suspicion and stalling. also it was not overtime. therefore vis would deem shaye "high suspicion" and kos'd in overtime. 
also a two week ban should not be attached to what should be considered "moderate teaming" as the rules suggest