ouch
I agree with the crowd for the most part.
This is T om T RDM at best and Moderate Teaming at worst.

There are two primary differences between Moderate and Severe teaming:
1. Moderate Teaming can be a one-sided affair, while Severe Teaming requires active participation from both participants
2. Moderate Teaming requires only a likelihood for some disruption of the game, while Severe Teaming requires intentionality in gaining a competitive advantage.

From the letter of the law, this does appear to be Moderate Teaming as opposed to an ordinary T on T RDM, since as Shaye indicated it was intended to be a fun moment. It does frustrate the purpose of the game, but as Shaye indicated, a killbind occurs - ultimately minimizing the impact on the integrity of the round.

Since.there is already 1 moderate Teaming ban as discussed, I feel a reduction to moderate Teaming offense 2, which is a 24 hour ban, would be most appropriate here.
Given that this time period is already halfway up at the time of posting this, a straight unban in effect would be best, though it would still remain on record as a moderate Teaming ban.

Based opinion, out
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 for unban, I think the punishment is too severe for what had occurred while I was there during that time. I agree with @Jammin that a day ban would be very much more considerate or even an unban.
Edit: @"coco's hoe" STOP BULLYING ME!! ?? (you silly billy)
+1 to reduction at least this is kinda goofy whenever you take everything into consideration
+1 2 weeks seem too much smh
Seeing as your last ban for teaming was over a year ago, ill count this as time served.

You are to be unbanned. A warning will be added to your warn history however.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]