ouch
(08-27-2022, 06:45 PM)Anti-Semitic Goose Wrote: @the ever passing moment
No other inno was attacked during the clip provided and shaye placed a c4. The rules do not say vis has to shoot shaye upon immediate discovery that shaye placed a c4 as it could just be dictated as suspicion and stalling. also it was not overtime. therefore vis would deem shaye "high suspicion" and kos'd in overtime. 
also a two week ban should not be attached to what should be considered "moderate teaming" as the rules suggest

In the clip he provided, Shaye killed AlphaQ (her t buddy) intentionally. That is one of the explicit definitions of severe teaming. I don't know if AlphaQ was "in on the joke" or whatever, but it looks to me that he wasn't from the video provided given that he reported Shaye (could've been a joke meme report though).

Some of you are being really weird about this. I'm only commenting on this ban but Renzo is following the guidelines on what he should do, even with context provided. I like Shaye as well but she has been in this exact/similar situation before multiple times and knows what will happen as a result. At some point you just gotta take the L.
Listen, hear me out....

ASAB.

- (-1) on your unban. (This means a +1 in case you do not remember math function and rules)

Free SHAYE
In the video it looks sorta like shaye is knocked out by alpha’s first shot but the angle is kinda weird. Either way it’s kinda retarded that a mod can come back after two years and start banning left and right over questionable evidence given by shaye and goose’s bans
+1

I'm gonna defend renzo for a little bit and say that there was enough evidence to issue the ban within the rules; however I don't believe it should have been made.
Just because a ban can be made does not mean it should be made; if there is no detrimental impact to the enjoyment of the server, you shouldn't issue a ban.

Since I don't believe shaye and 9vis' actions were detrimental enough to warrant the ban in the first place, I believe they should be unbanned or receive a reduction and let off with a warning.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
I agree with @Thayr The ban shouldn't always be issued every time if its not directly affecting the enjoyment of the server.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
(08-27-2022, 06:25 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: @AlphaQ

Here's the short end of the stick. 9vis (inno), Shaye (T) and Alpha (T), were the last three alive. Shaye and 9vis were stalling the round a bit and then Alpha shows up. Alpha starts shooting at 9vis so 9vis shot back with Shaye following suit, with Shaye killing Alpha as her T buddy then stalling the round another minute. The below quote clearly states the reason for the two week ban.
[Image: 9hXG8ci.png]

You also have previous bans for severe teaming so this isn't your first occurrence as shown below:
[Image: zjNyK7p.png]
[Image: c7nqzQi.png]

Not to include multiple other bans of top of it (totaling out to 8 with this ban)

Here is my clip of the encounter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqm9vxmY4JI

Just going to say if you notice those two bans are the same ban technically. (Unbanned on the same date on both bans???)  But I will say that this time it was definitely teaming if you look in the video.

Also this is the unban request from that ban you mentioned / screen shotted.  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14903 if you noticed it was deemed as moderate teaming.    Just want to keep the facts straight.
Deleted some posts debating about if inactive staff should be demoted or not.

Not relevant to this unban request.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 unban. Literally 1 round of “trolling” = 2 weeks ban ig. Grow up. -Gregman4
+1 unban by virtue of it being a prescriptivist application of the rules. On paper severe teaming is what it is, but since it didn’t create a major disruption on the server or ruin anyone’s round/enjoyment a 2 week ban is definitely a lot for a GMod equivalent of a victimless crime
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 for complete unban

just being a bunch of silly geese had no intentions to actually harm the server it seems

stop 1984
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]