I guess we can't have fun
(08-27-2022, 07:10 PM)the ever passing moment Wrote: +1 bad ban, if all he did was revive an inno
actually i revived my T buddy
+1 Unban. I agree we can't have fun anymore but a 2 week ban seems excessive for a funny joke
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Reviving your traitor buddy in front of a detective in the T room fully aware that the detective is going to kill your traitor buddy, regardless of the discussion of whether its moderate or severe teaming, is kind of a rude thing to do. Sure you're doing it to be funny, but that's not really an excuse.
You are not obligated to kill any inno/detective as a T, even if they are killing your T Buddy.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 unban. Grow up.
+1 free my homie goose he ain't done nothin wrong
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 FREE MY BOI GOOSE!!!! But aside from a simple text I think an unban would be fit or at least if not reduce it to a day ban that would allow for goose to come back and not be dealt with a sever punishment for this mishap.
(08-27-2022, 06:37 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: ... I'm not trying to be a fun wrecker but the rules are the rules ...

...but you are.

+1 unban to my boy, effective immediately without any terms or conditions.
To be unbanned.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]