Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
+1 whatever its been 3 months and shaye really isnt that bad

This next part isn't directed at shaye but moreso the community as a whole. Stop trying to win internet arguments at all costs. It's really not worth getting banned over. You gain nothing and only make the situation worse for all involved.

If someone really makes you that upset, there's other options that don't include making a spectacle of yourself, such as turning off your computer and walking away. Someone's harassing you? Get a staff member to deal with it. Being a hothead isn't worth it.

ily tho shaye

edit: giving some context for +1
eh. +1

since last time when shaye submitted an unban request, I have had the chance to get to know them inside and outside of Dinklebergs.

Honestly, Shaye is not that bad. While sometimes Shaye can say things that are inflammatory, I am of the mindset that they don't mean it in a serious sense. While shaye cna blow smoke, I am confident that it is not meant to be harmful.

I think that Shaye can behave. And if they dont, then we ban them again. and wait much longer for an appeal.

+1, shaye I wish you the best. Please don't act badly. I know that you may have lots of ups and downs outside of Dinks. But that is what it should be. Outside of here.

good luck.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Hi, yes. It has come to my attention that something I am affiliated with was wrongly thrown into this thread in a poorly construed message that I have no intention to clarify or correct. 

Not to slaughter a dead horse (as I was too late to this, thanks Reina and Gabe, you nerds), but in the future, just a PSA: nothing in that discord is allowed to be used as evidence. The whole "Addressing Toxicity" is a prime example of why this policy was implemented, plus there was nothing even worth bringing up from that discord. Please keep my private discord off these forums in the future, thank you. I deliberately have tried to not have people talk about this community in my server for this exact reason.

Moving on to the unban application:

I believe that Shaye is genuine with this apology; sometimes, we as human beings let tempers flare and when something that we consider incompetence occurs, we get frustrated. Shaye's attitude towards Foxka was a prime example of that; however, it doesn't justify WHAT was done, as it was quite toxic.

I feel that enough time has passed since Shaye has attempted to alt evade (that I know of) to allow her back in on a ONE FINAL CHANCE type of deal, and I do mean a FINAL CHANCE with no chance of appealing a discord ban if it happens again. HOWEVER, that ban should only be over something that is UNREDEEMABLE, such as continued toxicity, etc. 

TL/DR:
-Don't mention my discord on this website
-I support the unban under the impression that if Shaye gets in serious trouble again, there is not another chance to appeal. 

+1; best of luck to you my friend
+1 I think that you’ve been doing extremely well in ttt and I don’t see any instance in which that same attitude won’t carry over into discord. You’ve been a good gamer
For the record, only evidence relating to activities in the various
official Dinkleberg servers will be considered. With very very rare exceptions (e.g. GSU bans), we don't deal with external discords when it comes to handling punishments in dink's Discord.
If you have information that is not publicly available on forums, Dinks Discord, or any of the game servers that you think is relevant to this, please directly message myself or @KaptainLes . Otherwise, please do not publicly involve any discord server not under the management of the Dinkleberg staff team.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
bump
At this time, your unban request has been denied. It was not a unanimous denial and there was some support for a reduction/unban, but at this time our staff team does not think you are ready.

Frankly, 80% of the time you are perfectly behaved. For some reason, when you choose to be toxic, you go well off the deep end of toxicity. The incident that caused your ban is a good example, and given the lack of apology or any sort of attempt to make things right, it is hard to support a return. In addition, recent issues on our TTT server are also of concern. Finally, multiple instances of using an alt account to evade the ban sealed your fate this time around.

I will note that the only factor I take into account at the end of the day is an official poll/vote of discord staff. Any evidence presented from any server that is not officially owned by Dinkleberg was not considered in this instance, as it is not in 99% of all bans/unbans (only in extreme circumstances such as GSU bans, etc).

Some factors going in your favor is the good behavior during the multiverse reprieve and generally, as in 80% of the time, good behavior on TTT. But it is the 20% of the time where toxicity reigns that concerns our team.

You may submit another appeal beginning on October 5th, 2022.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks