Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discord] Auto-Appeal all old strikes mega-thread
Hello,
After tonight's dumpster fire in Discord, one which is seeing multiple folks appealing permanent bans right now (which will be addressed in due time), I want to make things easier to appeal old, expired strikes.

Strikes are considered expired after 6 months time passes, and, under MOST circumstances, should be automatically removed. However, our moderation but does not allow for this to happen automatically. Please bear in mind that we are expecting to have a new moderation bot available in the next few weeks, but we should try to behave in the meantime.

Therefore, in order to help me help you get older strikes removed, please comment on this thread with only the following information:

Discord name: 

Discord ID :

Example:
Discord Name: jammin#8313

Discord ID: 714501143379574794

You can find this information by typing -userinfo in the #bot_shit channel. This will provide the following information, which you will need:

In case you happen to be banned from the Discord now, you can also find this information by turning on developer mode, and copying your ID from your profile. Instructions on how to do this can be found here.

Post that do not contain the requested information will not be resolved. Post will be deleted once they are other handled or simply deleted.

If you need any help with this, please contact a discord staff member and I'm sure they will be happy to help you, but all the information you need is available in this post.

Note: this will only clear up old strikes, mutes, kicks, and softbans that are older than 6 months. You will need to specifically appeal any ban history, as well as any strikes newer than 6 months. Certain strikes of high severity may remain.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
All on this list are up to date; any strikes remaining are active.

(11-13-2022, 12:54 AM)coco?? Wrote: I just accidentally posted this on Shaye's account, didn't realize she was signed into forums on my computer lol

Anyways I have a strike from March

Discord name: coco#2163

Discord ID : 215566387937148929
Done
(11-17-2022, 06:45 PM)breece (2) Wrote: I have some strikes that are 6 months old.

Pappasito#8036
Technically you have 1 that is 5 months 28 days old but I went ahead and removed it (the troll on-call ping)

Closing and unsticking this thread since auttaja is no longer used for moderation.