Unban Appeal: Rin Ayama
(09-10-2022, 01:43 PM)jax Wrote: How many times has Shaye been unbanned despite, people having argued that she has harassed them? Now the roles are reversed and everyone is jumping the gun for a first time full perma ban. This is EXTREMELY inconsistent.

I don’t ultimately care and will not vote, but just some input.

If you are unbanned, stop making comments about this individual / topic
I haven't interacted with Shaye in over six months, so this ban wouldn't have anything to do with them.

(09-10-2022, 01:43 PM)^aethy Wrote: Known weirdo

best comment so far
(09-09-2022, 11:44 PM)Rin Ayama Wrote: Ingame Name: Rin Ayama

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19959673

Who Banned You: Moocow

Reason For Ban: Long History of Repeated Harassment

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I didn't use a slur and I haven't been racist in any hateful or demeaning way. My last warn was sometime over six months ago and the one before that was something like three months before that one. I've been keeping my nose clean. I play this server a lot with plenty of hours sunken in. Of course, this doesn't excuse my behavior if I snap at an individual, but this is reserved rather quick by the help of Staff. Why is the ban permanent? When I played last week, I was not warned, gagged, or banned. Basically, this action comes as a shock, and I can't really extrapolate what I could have said or done that warrants a permanent ban. If it's my usual /bant/er, then a staff steps in and tells me not to do that or I'll get warned or something. It's happened in the past when I have petty drama. In short, I don't know what got me permanent banned, so I can't plead for an unban other than saying I've been careful not to overstep my boundaries.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: I like milk
P.s. I'm rather new at forum posts, sorry if I post two images.
stfu
aughhh

[Image: IMG_8847.jpg]
I was told to ban you by HONG following me sending these chat logs to him while playing with you. I was not aware of the previous instances of harassment until HONG informed me of your history of incel-like harassment of shaye and other female members of the community.  

Prior to these comments I had said nothing to you nor did I interact with you in any way, I was simply playing the game and interacting with other players and you went out of your way to pm me these comments for no real reason at all.  I did not disagree with the ban due to my personal experience with you and the information given to me by HONG.

https://i.gyazo.com/f54487ebbfa02d0f8490...d36348.png

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-10-2022, 05:14 PM)moocow Wrote: I was told to ban you by HONG following me sending these chat logs to him while playing with you. I was not aware of the previous instances of harassment until HONG informed me of your history of incel-like harassment of shaye and other female members of the community.  

Prior to these comments I had said nothing to you nor did I interact with you in any way, I was simply playing the game and interacting with other players and you went out of your way to pm me these comments for no real reason at all.  I did not disagree with the ban due to my personal experience with you and the information given to me by HONG.

That is incredibly dishonest, and I am appalled. You consented to that discussion and it was all brash fun and jokes. I didn't take video of it because it wasn't a real instance where we were at odds with one another. This all boils down to he-said she-said, but my proof is the following: Not getting into any trouble in over six months, not having received a mute/gag/warn that same day, and having no previous bans.
This is another reminder why I don't talk much on the server. These vicious politically motivated attacks from people pretending to get along.

P.S.
Why is the attached screenshot an (edited) discord message?
(09-10-2022, 05:37 PM)Rin Ayama Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 05:14 PM)moocow Wrote: I was told to ban you by HONG following me sending these chat logs to him while playing with you. I was not aware of the previous instances of harassment until HONG informed me of your history of incel-like harassment of shaye and other female members of the community.  

That is incredibly dishonest, and I am appalled. You consented to that discussion and it was all brash fun and jokes. I didn't take video of it because it wasn't a real instance where we were at odds with one another. This all boils down to he-said she-said, but my proof is the following: Not getting into any trouble in over six months, not having received a mute/gag/warn that same day, and having no previous bans.
This is another reminder why I don't talk much on the server. These vicious politically motivated attacks from people pretending to get along.

P.S.
Why is the attached screenshot an (edited) discord message?

Its an edited message because I accidentally sent the first pm twice instead of the first and second pm. I have no idea how politics comes into any of this? This is a TTT unban request lol. It's not exactly he-said-she-said when there's chat logs in relay of you saying the things that you did when not in pm's, I have no reason to lie to anyone in this community, I was just doing what I was told and using my best judgement based on my experience with the situation at hand.

(09-10-2022, 05:40 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

your boy friend is so hot :heart_eyes:

so true king :heart_eyes:
[Image: giphy.gif]
I don’t think you should get a full unban bc frankly you’re a cuck, but I could see a reduction maybe. This also a 17,000 year old video game unban request not a campaign rally there’s no politics here.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
-1 grow up and go outside
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-10-2022, 05:37 PM)Rin Ayama Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 05:14 PM)moocow Wrote: snip
These vicious politically motivated attacks from people pretending to get along.
dude what

additional screenshots from not tooooo long ago (6/28) showcasing your continued enmity against shaye and other transgender users

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i think unban
I don’t even know but yeah