Unban Appeal: Rin Ayama
(09-10-2022, 05:37 PM)Rin Ayama Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 05:14 PM)moocow Wrote: -snip-

These vicious politically motivated attacks from people pretending to get along.

are u running for senate or something
[Image: xdjlve.png]
-1 rin ayama has always been mean and target me for quite literally no reason other than my identity, all he did earlier on was spread his agenda with his ben shapiro ideals, and he is just not a nice dude, good luck with your appeal

EDIT: Hong posted the proof, but I wasnt even on the server and you still were talking about me, which was really weird, I think you need a new hobby
(09-10-2022, 05:47 PM)moocow Wrote: I have no reason to lie to anyone in this community

And neither do I. You consented to the conversation I was banned for. The logs still prove I was not muted, gagged, or warn before the permanent ban. I was on for a lengthy amount of time before I logged off after those messages too. There was plenty of time to later settle or tell me it stopped being a funny joke or that you took it personally after the fact. I have not played with HONG since my warn over six months ago.

As another user stated, this is largely overstepping. The only substantial reason for the permanent ban is the drama I had with Shaye which is over six months ago.

*EDIT*
Adding it here instead of creating new reply.

(09-10-2022, 06:00 PM)jax Wrote: are u running for senate or something

Story Time; because of my run in with that player Shaye a while ago, a bandwagon of people keep labeling me as this "incel red hat right wing" person. It's not true, and over six months pass, but that's all they can ever bring up. I've been quiet all this time, not said anything to not feed into these out context snippet sprees they usually do. However, I had no idea moocow was in a relationship with HONG, and so that's how this is blowing up now. I was jebaited into misspeaking as this horrendous womanizer that attacks girls online and is also a transphobe. Oddly enough, no rebuttal to the fact I was not gagged/muted/warned by moocow that same day. There are no PMs or logs of moocow saying they found it distasteful and that I should stop. They pretended to be my friend. This is all theater, and it's gross how derailed this appeal is getting.

(09-10-2022, 06:18 PM)coco's hoe Wrote: -1 rin ayama has always been mean and target me for quite literally no reason other than my identity, all he did earlier on was spread his agenda with his ben shapiro ideals, and he is just not a nice dude, good luck with your appeal

EDIT: Hong posted the proof, but I wasnt even on the server and you still were talking about me, which was really weird, I think you need a new hobby

Point and Case.
SMOKIN on that Rin pack tonight. Rip bozo
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Just want to point out your latest warn I can find, (dont have access to my computer so cant actually check the awarn on the server,) is from August 3rd of this year, for slurs.

Retracted
I mean people are on this server rn for warns for what he said so a permaban seems a bit much
(09-10-2022, 11:18 PM)chibill Wrote: Just want to point out your latest warn I can find, (dont have access to my computer so cant actually check the awarn on the server,) is from August 3rd of this year, for slurs.
This is also disingenuous. That warn got removed because it was falsely given out. It was settled by the issuer and Bryanbrr over in-game and Discord DMs. When I logged in to check, I only had two warns. One issued by Prince Nicky and the other by HONG. Both warns were over six months ago.

*EDIT*
Upon looking at my DMs, it appears my last warn was actually over a year ago. Not over six months.

*EDIT 2*
(yes that means the stuff with Shaye was over a year ago)
(09-11-2022, 06:15 AM)Rin Ayama Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 11:18 PM)chibill Wrote: Just want to point out your latest warn I can find, (dont have access to my computer so cant actually check the awarn on the server,) is from August 3rd of this year, for slurs.
This is also disingenuous. That warn got removed because it was falsely given out. It was settled by the issuer and Bryanbrr over in-game and Discord DMs. When I logged in to check, I only had two warns. One issued by Prince Nicky and the other by HONG. Both warns were over six months ago.

*EDIT*
Upon looking at my DMs, it appears my last warn was actually over a year ago. Not over six months.

*EDIT 2*
(yes that means the stuff with Shaye was over a year ago)
Like I said, i didnt check awarn itself, i was reading our awarn log on the staff discord. Which I did say in my post
I feel that someone should probably lock this thread until a decision is made, as this has devolved heavily.
Wil update when final decision is made between Nicol and I.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]