Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STAFF REPORT
Close this thread
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Seeing as video with full context is showing that you already had an issue because the staff actually care about the server, (saying the mods are power tripping.) Then go and totally try and take what they say out of context to make this false abuse report for the purpose of trying to get them demoted, (also stated in the video.) A HUGE -1.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
false reporting and taking the situation out of context??? I love the out of context video you sent to explain and push your own evidence as something ‘genuine’ when in reality you A) Falsely accused a trusted per someone else accusing the trusted of “encouraging racism” and then B) Having Garro who provides actual evidence of the event deduct and put down your evidence with a real meticulous video shedding light on your already suspicious video. I would give you a deduction of 2 points but a HUGE -1 does well. Considering this to be your first forum post, very based post.
Hello! Thank you for creating an abuse thread, following the format and providing "evidence".

To start off, I'd suggest that you don't falsely paint my staff team with wild accusations. All you've done is use out of context chat messages that with the full video of context, doesn't mean a single thing. Garro is clearly replying to your statement saying that you should report him on the forums. He's not encouraging racism, something that I wouldn't stand for if it were true.

THIS right here is why I ask all staff members to be ready with recordings so that things can be kept in line with how they actually happened. Evidence is always vital.

The PH Admin Team has made a unanimous decision that there is nothing to act on regarding Garro's actions. If that is truly all the evidence that you have to offer then I will be closing this with no action taken.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]