Coolboy fun and awesome time Yeah!
(09-19-2022, 12:28 AM)Birddog6 Wrote: do we want bronies on top of all the other weirdos here
I’ll take bronies over donor staff any day

+1

come back and show our shit trolls how to be funny (without breaking the rules of our beautiful motd of course”
(09-19-2022, 12:28 AM)Birddog6 Wrote: do we want bronies on top of all the other weirdos here
If you feel intimidated by me I promise you are safe.

(09-19-2022, 01:42 AM)icey Wrote:
I’ll take bronies over donor staff any day

+1

come back and show our shit trolls how to be funny (without breaking the rules of our beautiful motd of course”
I will not break the rules. :) You can count on me!
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Bump just to remind that that this is still open
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Disappointing, I didnt get a good read this time.

Unban the man, he can always be re-banned later
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I feel like now since he is showing actual effort rather than shit posting would be a great time to consider this and ultimately unban this time.

The worst thing that happens is any missteps and he gets yeeted for obviously not giving a damn about the rules.

As I said on an unrelated unban thread many months ago, I'd support an unban if actual effort was put forth. Here's that support.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
There's no way this guy isn't going to break the rules again.

Anyway, +1 to unban cus it's gonna be really funny.
Madshitter,

Your appeal has been Accepted. Please know that any ban that occurs next will occur in an unappealable ban.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]