Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ayo?
Who did this to me?

Who will suffer for this transgression?

This is the official thread for making fun of web staff
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I was the one who named you my successor as TTT Admin, so I was simply taking my decision back and putting you in your rightful place as banned because of how much of an idot you are (thanks to whoever changed it before me, rejoice)
I went ahead and fixed your roles, knee Coal.
Enjoy
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Banned. Reported. Apply for a ban appeal. See you on the forums.  :@
I am calling for abuse of power. Clearly, Nicol is breaking the rules and needs to be stopped. Sir, please post in the Forum Unban section.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(09-21-2022, 09:54 AM)Bryan Brr Wrote: I am calling for abuse of power. Clearly, Nicol is breaking the rules and needs to be stopped. Sir, please post in the Forum Unban section.
True hold on let me rectify this

Moved to unban requests. Following formats is for squares
Please stop littering the forums with your shitposts. This is your only and final warning. I’ll be discussing this with Dinkleberg himself. Expect another transparency thread soon.
(09-21-2022, 11:42 AM)dan Wrote: Please stop littering the forums with your shitposts. This is your only and final warning. I’ll be discussing this with Dinkleberg himself. Expect another transparency thread soon.
 I'll expect transparency with your mother
Hello, after much consideration your unban request is Denied. You may re-appeal never.
What the hell