Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me myself and i
Hello
Hello karlos , be careful of ttt and murder they are dangerous and scary places still recovering from it !
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
Smeef
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
yo welcome my m8ty LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
this dudes from the lord of the rings
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
At long last you join us welcome to the forums!
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
(09-22-2022, 12:57 PM)Jammin Wrote: Welcome to the forums.
I assure you no killing of props occurs on our TTT server.
I don't stand for such treachery in my Christian TTT server.
this is false and baseless slander from you Jammin. I honestly expected more. Here at TTT we pray to Christ.ion RNjesus so that the new(bad) hitreg works (btw jammin this is a joke ur a wonderful person pls no pban :(   ) (also new hitreg bad)

yes. Props and killing goes hand in hand on TTT. I should know, Im an expert at associating props and dying with other players. (and, sometimes, myself).

Welcome to the forums, mate. Hope to see ya around.

Happy hunting.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(09-22-2022, 03:57 PM)[Green] [Floor] [Black]Brahma Wrote: Hello karlos , be careful of ttt and murder they are dangerous and scary places still recovering from it !

idk why this was downvoted, it's the truth
(09-22-2022, 03:57 PM)[Green] [Floor] [Black]Brahma Wrote: Hello karlos , be careful of ttt and murder they are dangerous and scary places still recovering from it !

ttt was actually fun

(09-22-2022, 10:24 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: At long last you join us welcome to the forums!

ive been lerking in the shadows just seeing how things work but now ive got a fair idea of how it works thought id come on out lol
gaming is a way of life