Cl0UD

Reason to Ban: 
esp / wall hacks hacking 

Proof: 
https://youtu.be/gHGvCTXX2W0
https://youtu.be/G2HvDX-Ob6E

Other: (Optional)

It's too obvious finds every prop

just seen the lagg in the vids ughh ill have to change my settings again lol sorry 
gaming is a way of life
That lag is quite bad next time we are both on I would like to give you a hand with that there is a lot more you can do then just messing with the settings to improve your performance.

I'm not sure what the point of video 2 was.

luckily however despite the lag in video 1 what was going on is super obvious.

This did not look like hacking it looks like someone who is ghosting but they are bad at it

(+1) to ban for ghosting
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
(09-28-2022, 10:17 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: That lag is quite bad next time we are both on I would like to give you a hand with that there is a lot more you can do then just messing with the settings to improve your performance.

I'm not sure what the point of video 2 was.

luckily however despite the lag in video 1 what was going on is super obvious.

This did not look like hacking it looks like someone who is ghosting but they are bad at it

(+1) to ban for ghosting

hmmm im alomst 100% sure it was hacks they didnt have any friends on the other team and we did the friends list search and yea or sure just message me on discord when your free i honestly have no idea why the lag is so bad when obs is running some days its good some is bad lol
gaming is a way of life
(09-28-2022, 10:26 AM)PRESIDENT KARLOS Wrote: hmmm im alomst 100% sure it was hacks they didnt have any friends on the other team and we did the friends list search and yea or sure just message me on discord when your free i honestly have no idea why the lag is so bad when obs is running some days its good some is bad lol

Some times there friend will have a privacy setting on or they are on discord and not steam list and just join the same IP to potentially avoid detection.

However I have been wrong before about weather or not someone is ghosting or hacking however to me it looks like ghosting I'm sure wen a Admin reviews the ban request they can and will correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't forget that I'm just a lowly Trusted If i knew all there was to know about something like this I would have moved up the ranks by now I am all so still learning so do take everything I say with a healthy grain of salt a good way to learn is to be wrong sometimes. :)
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
The player is definitely not hunting normally, but I don't think there is enough here for a hacking ban.
I'll ban them for 24 hours for ghosting at a minimum. Sometimes they are ghosting with someone not on their friends list.
Thank you for the report.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]