Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me please
Your Discord Username: LoreKing#3274

Your Discord User ID: 989522298425360

Auttaja Punishment ID: don't know
Ban Length: Perma

Appeal Type: I would like to be unbanned 

What would you like to tell us: I'm sorry if I offended anyone I am ashamed at how I acted
Discord ID is 885536680998760500.
Previous appeal is here.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I mean, you received multiple warnings for your shitty behavior and continued to behave shittily, kind of a dumbass move on your part.

I'm against this but won't be mad if you get unbanned.
This is an incredibly high effort unban request, wow!
/s

All honesty though, how can we trust you wont go on and start saying some really stupid shit again?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
This unban appeal has minimal effort put into it and does not at all read like you are apologetic for your actions.

-1 from me
No thanks
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
erm... no. stay banned. All seriousness, not much effort was put into the appeal, nor the past appeal that Jammin linked. I say hard pass. I am objected to give second chances but, if you were to attempt to put a more serious appeal, I would consider a second chance. Even considering the fact that I've never had any experiences with you on discord, the evidence suggests you continue your actions after being warned multiple times. For now, No. Not at all.
You literally copy pasted the last appeal and didn't even fix the discord user id, lol -1

I don't believe anything changed at all.
Dude went full throttle and got banned from the Discord in record time. I think some more time away would be better. 

[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
In case this appeal is rejected, I’d like to provide a friendly suggestion for your next one. Appeals that are accepted are usually those that address the reason(s) they were banned and promise to make an effort not to continue that behavior in the future. Here is a list of the infractions you may want to consider addressing:

Slurs x2
Baiting/Inciting drama x3
Antisemitism

On top of that, because you seem to forget your User ID almost any time you make an appeal, here is the the basic necessary information:

Your User ID: 885536680998760500
Auttaja Punishment ID: 994218082172944
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]