TTT Unban
Ingame Name: Wrom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79620671

Who Banned You: Jammin

Reason For Ban: Severe Teaming

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Reason for Admins to Unban: This is my first ban and the first time I've broken the rules I think what I did didn't affect anyone to much besides the dude who lost his T round which I am sorry for and I know I broke the rules it wont happen again. so I'm asking for an unban I think its fair for an unban I am sorry for teaming. I've seen the same thing happen so much and no one get punished for it so I thought it would be something gotten over in 2 seconds thank you for your time and have a good night.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Sorry to who ever this affected Wont happen again
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 to a reduction as I explained. I think a ban is somewhat appropriate only because another T got hurt, but 2 weeks as mandated in the guidelines isn't appropriate. I think a 24-72 hour ban range is fine
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I love wrom, so I'll put my biases aside.

It's really a brainfart moment that ended with someone missing their t-round. Like jammin said, a reduction down to 24-72 hours should suffice as punishment for Wrom, especially considering that he didn't plan to get revived.

+1 to a reduction
-1 to immediate unban
+1 for an unban/reduction from me. As I mentioned in the ban request, I'm personally of the opinion that an awarn (or at the very least, a much shorter ban) should be added as a first punishment for this level of teaming. Like voidzz said in the request thread, I agree that consistent occurrences of stuff like this should be taken much more seriously than one time, and this was just one time (after a long involvement in the community for both people involved).
[Image: b_560x95.png]
My opinion holds no weight but +1 for reduction :P
It's probably gonna be close to 24 hours before this is answered anyways, might as well just unban him. It's one round someone lost out of many, many rounds that they'll likely play. Not that big of a deal.
I lost my t round once and stopped playing.

Epic gamer moment. Just unban tbh
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 for unban he is a good dude and since this is his first time doing anything “major” I don’t see why this wouldn’t be undone after a day or two.
(09-25-2022, 07:57 AM)Summer Wrote: I lost my t round once and stopped playing.

Epic gamer moment. Just unban tbh

This is a very serious thread please take it professionally. 

ANYWAY
+1 on a reduction it's like seeing my boy behind prison bars smh  :(
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
+1 reduction he's gud boi and made a bad choice.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week