TTT Unban
Wrom wasn't the main offender here, and the ban he received seems disproportionate to the crime committed.

+1 to a reduction.
+1 unban plz he made fun of me being staff and I would like to slay him for said comment. Reduce his ban since it was his first time and the rules are pretty harsh. Definitely didn’t deserve it :/
at first i wanted to not +1 this because i was killed by wrom, but after some time to think 2 weeks does kind of seem a little to much. so i guess i will, even though i am still a little pissed.

+1 for reduction
(09-25-2022, 07:40 PM)maddox.chann Wrote: at first i wanted to not +1 this because i was killed by wrom, but after some time to think 2 weeks does kind of seem a little to much. so i guess i will, even though i am still a little pissed.

+1 for reduction
Wait did I kill you too? Shit im so sorry bro I didnt mean to ruin your T round I apologize for my actions and wont let it happen again.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(09-25-2022, 07:45 PM)Wrom Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 07:40 PM)maddox.chann Wrote: at first i wanted to not +1 this because i was killed by wrom, but after some time to think 2 weeks does kind of seem a little to much. so i guess i will, even though i am still a little pissed.

+1 for reduction
Wait did I kill you too? Shit im so sorry bro I didnt mean to ruin your T round I apologize for my actions and wont let it happen again.
you did but its all good
I'm a +1 for unban/reduction! Especially this being Wrom's first time ever getting banned, this should be a reduction. He is obviously apologetic, and this shouldn't be an issue in the future. Just be careful when messing around with friends!
Hello,

Per the suggestion of the person who enforced the ban, your ban will be reduced to 3 days from the day of the ban.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]