Nash Teaming
Offender's Name: ⚡Nash

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141378734

Potential Witnesses: Myself

Reason to Ban: Teaming

Proof:  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17138

I was informed by Voidzz today that I'm supposed to be banned few minutes ago but it doesn't look like I was banned yet and Wrom was banned already so I got off the server. Since the previous thread was closed I just want to give my side of how it went down since the thread was closed.  I felt like I lead Wrom into teaming and I take full responsibility. Maddox Chan and I were both in the T room (Both T's) and Maddox opened the door and killed Wrom with his body falling into the T room. I revived Wrom (inno) and told him to get revenge on maddox as a joke which he did at that time a fellow traitor who was a guest opened the t door and Wrom killed him while I sat and watched. 

I have been messing around lately and I'm guilty of taking away the aspect of the game and how it should be played. I would like to request Wrom's ban time be taking away and added to mine. I will like to apologize to Wrom and the dinks community for my actions. I will take this ban/break and come back and play the game the way it's intended.

Thanks
Nash
Nash, you're kind of an idiot for this one. I love you but the whole situation was really stupid.

Considering that he is apologetic and empathetic towards the individual(s) affected by this conduct (It looks incredibly genuine), I believe he should have to deal with a week ban. I believe this is the best outcome because he also suggests to take Wrom's time on top of his own, which is commendable.

+1 to a reduction from a 2 week ban to a 1 week.
-1 to a full unban.
Honestly It was kind of a both of us doing it thing that happened even though we didn't plan it we both took part in it. Not just 1 person should be blamed so I think we should both get the same amount of punishment.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I think what Damien said is pretty on the money. A 2 week ban seems pretty harsh considering only one T died.

+1 to a reduction from a 2 week ban to a 1 week.
-1 to a full unban.
I really appreciate the integrity in this post, thanks for being straight up about what happened. I feel the same as I do about Wrom's appeal, which is that both of you should be left with a warning (or at least a ban reduction to 1-3 days). While I think it's a fair argument that your long time involvement in the community means you should better understand the rules, I also recognize that messing around for one round (versus repeatedly breaking the same rule) is not completely detrimental to gameplay.

As Jammin spoke to in his response to the ban request, I'll ask that others try and avoid doing this kind of thing even for shits and giggles for just one round. I fear that letting stuff like this slide will invite other players to start doing this, which over time can ruin a lot of people's experience on the server.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
First, thank you for your honesty in stepping down when you were informed that you were supposed to be banned. It appears that gbans didn't pick up your ban due to the fact that it is held together by dinks hopes and dreams.

As I said in the request and in the other thread, I didn't feel comfortable using discretion to shorten the ban. I personally feel that it should be a 3-day ban or so for both individuals.

There's a lot of moving parts in the situation, and it could have gone a lot worse or a lot better for either party. At the end of the day, my main concern is that another player had their round ruined by entering a T room, an area that should normally be safe. Had Wrom kill binded or taken the kill from the t buddy, This essentially would have had no punishment and would have been ignored. Had Wrom killed nash, also an okay thing to do in that situation, he would have had free reign of the traitor room and would have made the situation worse in a way.

I banned it to give admins the discretion to settle both issues, I'm also going to post my opinion on future teaming updates in a little bit. For now I think a reduction to no more than 3 days is appropriate.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
ye just like wroms, i dont think this ban should be anything serious, especially since nash now explained what it was. was supposed to be harmless joke between nash wrom and maddox, turned a little bit wack and ruined ONE round for somebody. i think an even more appropriate response would be to slay nash 2x for 1 intentional rdm *even tho it wasn't really intentional* and call it a wrap.

no intentional harm, one round gone, not an ongoing behavior. i don't even think a ban over 24 hours for either of them would be necessary, and some thought/consideration should be given to the fact that as soon as nash was notified he did leave the server
Easy +1 on reduction, shit happens in TTT and people goof off and have fun. I agree with @Ryan722 to avoid doing actions that break rules, but considering it was just a little goofy thing that ended with one person's T round gone and no other actions were displayed that would break rules, I feel the rule and punishment was very severe. Nash is a easy person to get along with and didn't intent to disrupt gameplay but have a joke with Wrom at the time and forgot to take in the fact of teaming. Definitely reduction on ban, but in the future just make sure you don't break the rules again and get banned lol. :)
Moved thread to unban requests/appeals from ban requests
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Hello,

Per the suggestion of the person who enforced the ban, your ban will be reduced to 3 days from the day of the ban.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]