Poll: How do you feel about this suggestion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Approve
100.00%
8 100.00%
Disapprove
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH_Tandem_Dinks
A remaster of everyones' scarce fondness for ph_twoside2. I have been on and off working on this for a year and it is so satisfying to finally finish it.
Contextually, this was my first source map and made a good practice map. I have previous experience working with GSDK and SDK introduces a load of new content for me to mess around with. I tried to top the original Twoside in every way I could. This includes lighting, sounds, textures, props, variety, and geometry.

In GS games, I would name a remaster something with a homogenous word to give it a neat cherry-on-top feel and hopefully grab a better liking as a name over the original name. Tandam, as far as I know, perfectly describes Twoside. I hope some of you will like it and agree for it to be a possible addition in the (supposedly) upcoming update. If time allows it, I could take some suggestions for fixes or touch-ups to help improve it further to avoid urgent updates for broken aspects of the map.

Steam Workshop Addon
As Twoside is my favorite map, it wouldn't hurt to add this one on the server and remove the old one.
Out of my pure and utter hate for the original twoside map considering how bland and utterly boring it is, i think this would honestly be a giant upgrade.
cant wait to try it the old one just has this boring said to it really any map upgrades would be amazing like updating parking lot next and removing the inside part and having a factory outside would be cool
gaming is a way of life
(09-26-2022, 03:33 AM)PRESIDENT KARLOS Wrote: cant wait to try it the old one just has this boring said to it really any map upgrades would be amazing like updating parking lot next and removing the inside part and having a factory outside would be cool

Leave parking lot out of it.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
(09-26-2022, 08:40 AM)Garro Wrote:
(09-26-2022, 03:33 AM)PRESIDENT KARLOS Wrote: cant wait to try it the old one just has this boring said to it really any map upgrades would be amazing like updating parking lot next and removing the inside part and having a factory outside would be cool

Leave parking lot out of it.

never :)
gaming is a way of life
So much better than the original.
And you can even be cheese.
I loved the original twoside, this is a super cool redesign
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide