Ingame Name: Damien, spooky Damien

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221473561
Discord Tag: DamienEatsBalls#2156

Time Played: over 1100 hours, time got reset a long time ago so :/

When First Joined: 1/1/2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can use my knowledge of the rules with the rank of trusted to help the server keep a chill and fun place to play while punishing rulebreakers. 

Why you want to help the community: I love this community. I've stayed with it for the good and the bad. It's one of the best communities I've ever been with (yes, really.). I think this is probably the only good TTT community out there (I don't really know since this is the only server I play on.). I think the current staff team is doing a good job at keeping the server chill and fun, but a little extra help won't hurt.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): the only genuine one

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): yes, seven times to be exact.

How did you find us?: sever browser during the ball drop 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: I know this is surprising since I said I wouldn't make these, but I'd rather be staff than let my staffing experience be ruined by others. I had serious confidence issues before and this is obvious since I have deleted and closed several staff apps of mine. I resigned ultimately because I felt like I was doing a piss poor job at being TTT staff (thanks to the people that were being jerks to me when I first joined.) I felt like I had to get their approval and when I realized I didn't, I resigned. I loved staffing and felt like I did a really good job when I was staff.

Addressing my "No More Staff Apps!!" thread, I was really going through a tough time when I made it. I was frustrated that I let myself get so upset over a couple of staff members' comments of me when I joined the staff team that I convinced myself I was a bad staff member because they never apologized to me. I was a fool and I would've never resigned if I knew their comments were almost pointless back then. It basically boiled down to me making a few stupid jokes I will not repeat here at the expense of the PH community over a month prior to me getting accepted. It was addressed on my staff app and I apologized for making those jokes. For some reason, those people decided to hold a grudge against me for that reason and it's justifiable I guess, but it seems really silly now why they wouldn't just respect the admin's decision to have me as a staff member, especially since I proved I was capable of handling being staff.

I will punish everyone fairly, friends and people who I don't like (which is very few) will be given the same treatment.

I will try to reply to any questions or concerns you guys have, and if you want to talk about something privately just hit me up on discord @DamienEatsBalls#2156

here's a song to listen to while you're reading
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 let him do his thing so I can laugh at how better I am at staffing then him

also -1
[Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.png...height=701]
I'm just gonna say, the behavior exhibited by some former and current staff members when Damien was first added to the team was absolutely childish and disgusting. If and when this is accepted, I REALLY hope it doesn't happen again.

+1 tho, you were decent staff last time and you haven't gotten in any trouble recently that I'm aware of. plus u let me watch clips of ppl cheating so thats cool

also where was my ping u fat cunt
(10-23-2022, 02:27 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I'm just gonna say, the behavior exhibited by some former and current staff members when Damien was first added to the team was absolutely childish and disgusting. If and when this is accepted, I REALLY hope it doesn't happen again.
erm, as a former valued ph staff member I can't overlook how damein made ph jokes over a year ago. It was very uncool -1.

But +1 because why not.
former admin2
+1 from me

I wasn't around to see Damien as staff, but it's no surprise to me to hear that he did it competently in the past. He's very proactive about enforcing the rules on the server even as a donor, and consistently pings staff with slurs they may have missed, players to watch out for, etc. He literally already helps us do our job, being promoted to Trusted would only help him accomplish that.

I've read a bit about other's qualms with Damien in his previous applications, and can truthfully say I haven't had any problems with him as far as what was mentioned (no inappropriate comments, no jokes gone too far, etc.). He's a fun, friendly, helpful presence on the server overall.

To speak to your comments toward the end Damien, I'm not too familiar with the historical drama, but I--among many others I'm sure--would be happy to lend an ear and/or offer advice if you're worried about how you're doing as staff. If you're promoted and start to sweat it at any point, feel free to reach out :)

Good luck homie
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hi Damien,

No.
Jk, biasy aside, I would like to say that in the short span of time I've seen you and known you on the server, you haven't caused trouble in recent months that I have been on from a guest (a fucking noob) all the way to Tmod and have been, in my opinion, very helpful for others and for staff in general. You've constantly helped countless times and helped give proof for bans as well as also having a tremendous amount of time on all three platforms such as the server, discord, and forums. In my opinion, I think you should be trusted once again. As I read through your past applications and heard many good things about you, I fully support you in being a trusted once again and who knows? Maybe, possibly, go up to higher ranks in staff if you are willing to and if you are interested. I feel that even if you are a minor currently, you should not be gatekeeped into being staff AND you also did not have a very welcoming greeting from others when you were a trusted. I hope to see a better welcoming greeting from others on the staff team and I know I will be waiting to greet you friend. I also feel as though to me, as a friend and as a staff member, you're one of, if not, an important core of TTT with who I enjoy playing as well as a plethora of others on the server that may or may not know. I will keep this short as I could go on and on, but, I fully support you all the way and look forward to seeing you back on the staff team!  :D

+2

Good Luck Damien and remember:

“One who does something he hates just because he’s told to.. is called an errand boy.”  - Guts 
This is a easy +1 Damien is super chill level headed & knows wen & who to joke with & wen not to.

I quite enjoy play TTT with him in fact it is my favorite time to jump on he makes the game more enjoyable this is quite obviously important for the long term health of the community.

Good luck mate!

Side note the link to your ban dose not work but I believe this is the one you are trying to link too.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
You've clearly put in better effort into showing good attitude since the last couple of times you've applied.

I think you'd be solid; my ONLY critiques (which they're both minor) would just be to make sure you keep your head on a swivel when dealing with trolls and don't immediately jump the gun with punishments.

+1; best of luck Damien!
The welcome that Damien received last time he became staff was absolutely ridiculous and he was automatically set up for failure. I think Damien has the potential to be a fine staff member; just make sure to be patient and levelheaded. +1
Sure you deserve a right and proper shot as Trusted. Just keep a good demeanor and don't let the stress get to ya.

+1
[Image: gYIxK93.png]