Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know I said I wouldn't.
I don't have much rep here but I'd like to say -1 because Damien doesn't queue enough yeat.

Honestly though all jokes aside, Damien is a funny guy and keeps a cool head, I feel like from a regular's perspective of how Damien treats others and composes himself he would be a great addition to staff.

+1
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1.

I think Damien has definitely matured and is now ready again to be staff.

+1, godspeed Damien
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 just don't let the trolls get to you

And if I see a repeat of any behavior last time Damien joined the team I'm coming for your asses
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Asked me for a -1, then called me Slopbear.

+1, good player that is possibly just a platypus with a lowered keyboard.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
Damien has been helpful to me many times before while staffing solo. He's very familiar with the rules, and has staffed before. I know there are some concerns about his age and other things and those may be valid but in my opinion trusted is just a test role, I think he deserves another chance at staff. Trusted comes with a much lower level of responsibility as higher staff, so I say let him prove himself. +1
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
+1 you're a neat little dude
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
are you going to be able to handle people making out of pocket comments to you once in a while without blowing it out of proportion? a big thing to remember is not everyone automatically knows your age, and i've seen moments where you joke about sexual stuff but then when it is directed toward you it doesn't end up well.

have you changed the way you view or handle these situations?

otherwise, im all for you being staff. you are dedicated and definitely want to help +1
Is this a shitpost?

Jk +1
[Image: unknown.png]
(10-23-2022, 08:22 PM)voidzz Wrote: are you going to be able to handle people making out of pocket comments to you once in a while without blowing it out of proportion? a big thing to remember is not everyone automatically knows your age, and i've seen moments where you joke about sexual stuff but then when it is directed toward you it doesn't end up well.

have you changed the way you view or handle these situations?

otherwise, im all for you being staff. you are dedicated and definitely want to help +1
I mean, yeah of course I'm able to handle it. It's the internet. It becomes a problem when people know my age and knowingly say sexual shit towards me.