Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's do this
This ban is what Milk is talking about I believe. It was a few years ago so it probably doesn't mean much anymore.

Oh also no -1.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: image.png]
i dont even play ph but u sound like a crybaby -1
I was on the fence with you at first. I've played with you quite a bit in the past, so I know you obviously know the rules and know the server well. Your problem, and trust me I mean this in a constructive way, is mainly your attitude. Your responses and attitude on this thread is pretty shit, and same goes with your past behavior on the server too. Personal stuff has no bearing on a staff app, and attacking other people, including the staff team that you're applying to join, is getting you nowhere fast. You've got to chill the F out, my dude.

[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Why you put minimal effort in and then act like everyone owes you something smh -1
logged in just to type this, grow up. -1
I was in the same situation as you Aecho , so i hate doing this. But
You can't stand even a minor criticism, sometimes you "feeding trolls" instead of stopping them. And the whole point of being staff is to be as shield to server players, and this means A LOT of hatred.Seeing all of this...I seriously doubt that you will be a good staff. Sorry dude but no.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
(09-27-2022, 04:04 PM)Aecho Wrote:
(09-27-2022, 03:02 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: snip
3: I don't count having a ban by someone who was being lied to by a cheating S.O. as a real ban. 
If the real staff have questions about that, pm me on discord. 
Nah bro you were creepy to multiple girls from what i remember. Aside that "cheating S.O." there were others one i remember pretty clearly because I was in call when you dmed her and made it hella weird in like 10 seconds. -1 from your responses it seems you still take everything personally and i would hate to see someone with your history given staff
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(09-27-2022, 05:35 PM)Garro Wrote: I was in the same situation as you Aecho , so i hate doing this. But
You can't stand even a minor criticism, sometimes you "feeding trolls" instead of stopping them. And the whole point of being staff is to be as shield to server players, and this means A LOT of hatred.Seeing all of this...I seriously doubt that you will be a good staff. Sorry dude but no.

You're right, I do love feeding the flame instead of stomping it out. You and August have been the most helpful and had the best feed back so far on this post.
[Image: YSZwaWQ9QXBp]
(09-27-2022, 05:46 PM)Aecho Wrote:
(09-27-2022, 05:35 PM)Garro Wrote: -

You're right, I do love feeding the flame instead of stomping it out. You and August have been the most helpful and had the best feed back so far on this post.
Which is another reason why you won't get staff.
[Image: image.png]
Hello Aecho and thank you for applying.

To get right to it, this application is denied.
1. Deletion of one’s staff app is an automatic denial.
2. The effort you have put into this app and into forums in general is minimal at best.
3. The sheer number of complaints we have received from those in the server about you and your actions have led us to the decision that you are definitely not ready for staff.
I highly recommend that if you intend to apply again in the future you correct your actions and check yourself.
The soonest you may reapply is 10/27/2022.
Thank you and have a great day.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.