yes
(09-29-2022, 08:37 PM)BillyBob Wrote: Can it potentially disrupt a round? Yes wholeheartedly. Should it be allowed? No, absolutely not. But again, this stuff happens all the time, especially when a large group of friends are on and just trying to joke around and have a good time. If it’s something we joke around with on “late night” ttt, then it shouldn’t be perma-ban offense during normal hours either. 20 people have fun and 1 person not, does not equal.
HOLY BASED TAKE
I think you should take the two weeks considering your history of bans on dinks I believe it’s a very generous lenience.
Everyone deserves to have a good time. Whether it was intended or not you did ruin someone else’s experience and I do think there should be punishment for that. -1 unban +1 reduction.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
My thoughts on this have less to do with the rules and more to do with the context. Rules don’t exist purely to be enforced, so when it comes to gameplay-related rules, i feel like the intent behind shaye’s actions and how the other players were affected by them should play more of a role in the decision than anything else. 

Any time Shaye gets in trouble for teaming, the intent only ever seems to be to play around a little with friends, since there are typically several other regulars who like/don’t mind shaye on the server any time she’s on. The effect it has on the other players seems to be almost nonexistent, since most of them don’t care if someone goofs around in a video game. 

I don’t see what harm is being prevented by removing shaye from the server, unless being in a silly goofy mood while playing a game somehow ruins the game for everyone else on the server, especially when most of the people there already know you don’t have malicious intentions. 
+1 for an unban
no more ttt, it’s time for fortnite grind.
w
w a
w a k
w a k e
w a k e u
w a k e u p
w a k e u
w a k e
w a k
w a
w
Just some goofy shenanigan
Just a little trouble in terrorist town

no harm

+1
aughhh

[Image: IMG_8847.jpg]
+1 for reduction.
Fr they were just up to some funny business.
But, if this really made the victim break into tears then Ig a few slays woulda woke them up. def not perm
(Also, u should attempt the "Not get banned" challenge, ik it's really hard)
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
+/-0 just adding that snowbunny and 9vis have a habit of teaming including 9vis reviving snowbunny and then snowbunny killing a T, and 9vis and equinox giving/being given (don't remember which was which) a knife to run at the other last inno in overtime as a distraction for the T
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Shaye,

Your ban will be REDUCED. You will be unbanned in 2 weeks from the date of your inital ban. A severe teaming warn will be added to your account and further instances in the future with severe teaming will result in a perma ban.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]