Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
controversy inbound- hypocrite here
Ok guyes let me clear the air. Hey guyes, I am sorey for all my slurring and I promise to show that I am a change person. I want to show I am a change person and help staff on the gratest ttt server too date. Please forgive me guyes. Give me a chance.

Edit-(On a serious note, I do apologize for the slurs that I had binded, like I said they were genuinely misclicks(still my fault, I have unbinded them as said above) and it is not the person I am trying to represent myself to be for staff. Whether it's on this application or future ones that I might have to make down the road, I do not believe time displaced will change the actions that I have performed, and I have already acknowledged / accept the consequences of my behavior. I hope people can continue to focus on what I was able to do while I was staff, I was not a troublemaker by any means, and I did care for the community, while being active and generally familiar with the rules. I'd like to show the community one more time that I am capable of staffing and being a role model for some of the newer players that come in, and that I still help staff out once in a while by sending them certain things that aren't caught in dead chat, handing out dead mutes etc for excessive slurs, but when staff are present (in the same living situation) I tend to refrain from acting. I believe there are multiple staff that can attest to this, including moocow, nazu, possibly even slater or murl.)
-1 he said "pooped on" after propkilling me
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Personally I have no issue with your past unban being so close to this application. (Just looking thru recent history others have gotten trusted just as close to their unban.) Plus you don't cause any issues in game and are pretty helpful and fast on the draw when people are slurring. (A little too fast for a donor sometimes, but that just my opinion there.) Granted you do let out a slur now and then in chat, which isn't a good thing.

So I am going to give you a +1
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Let me ask, do you actually want to be staff again? You seem to be much happier as a player and you’ve expressed more freedom in actions outside of the scrutiny of being more than a regular. I don’t really feel like this app is 100% serious and I would suggest waiting on it, and asking yourself, what would you gain and what would you lose by being staff.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(10-04-2022, 05:24 PM)Battons Wrote: Let me ask, do you actually want to be staff again? You seem to be much happier as a player and you’ve expressed more freedom in actions outside of the scrutiny of being more than a regular. I don’t really feel like this app is 100% serious and I would suggest waiting on it, and asking yourself, what would you gain and what would you lose by being staff.
I've thought about it for a while, and I'm pretty sure I want to be staff again. I've already talked to Bryan regarding reasons I want to be staff, and I know for sure what my losses and gains will be. I am willing to elaborate more upon request in DMs if needed.
This is an interesting one. It looks like the main gripe is that euphoria has recent slur warnings and he is a troll. Obviously slurring and trolling isn't what we want a staff member to do, but let's hop off our high horses and not pretend that there haven't been staff members in the past that have slurred or slur baited, or trolled who have received no warn. Even if they did receive a warn (which was probably a "joke" warn), nothing happened to them. Will a gap in time from his last warning really make a difference in your hearts and minds or will the warnings always be a negative?

While I've been on, euphoria has been (reasonably) nice to the people on the server and hasn't caused any trouble (besides a little light trolling from time to time, but who doesn't enjoy some trolling?). I wasn't on for his original staffing stint, but it looks like there's a general consensus that he was a good staff member, resigned, then became a bit of a troll.

That said, the slurring thing is something that needs to be considered. I'll say that if euphoria can go another month or so without causing any trouble, I don't see an issue with him becoming Trusted. He's already got most of the Trusted powers already as a donor, he just can't slay and isn't a part of the staff discord. To my knowledge, he hasn't abused his Donor privileges. One of the points of giving someone Trusted is to see if they can be trusted with the responsibility of being a staff member. If there's a general distrust, maybe the first month he can get his Trusted powers on the server. If he does a good job, let him into the staff discord and see what happens. Then evaluate and see if he should continue being a staff member (that's a lot of work though and could set a future precedent).

I'll end this word salad with a hypocritical statement and a give this application 79% of my support. I believe that euphoria would perform the duties of Trusted well, but there's some (fair) hesitation among the community.
jeez everyone is mad about these slurs

as a troll, I admire his trolling efforts

+1 just to see what he do, and he obviously cares
+1 sexy ass hell
(10-04-2022, 11:46 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: jeez everyone is mad about these slurs

as a troll, I admire his trolling efforts

+1 just to see what he do, and he obviously cares

"People get mad when you do something offensive"
Wrow

(10-04-2022, 10:35 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: This is an interesting one. It looks like the main gripe is that euphoria has recent slur warnings and he is a troll. Obviously slurring and trolling isn't what we want a staff member to do, but let's hop off our high horses and not pretend that there haven't been staff members in the past that have slurred or slur baited, or trolled who have received no warn. Even if they did receive a warn (which was probably a "joke" warn), nothing happened to them. Will a gap in time from his last warning really make a difference in your hearts and minds or will the warnings always be a negative?

While I've been on, euphoria has been (reasonably) nice to the people on the server and hasn't caused any trouble (besides a little light trolling from time to time, but who doesn't enjoy some trolling?). I wasn't on for his original staffing stint, but it looks like there's a general consensus that he was a good staff member, resigned, then became a bit of a troll.

That said, the slurring thing is something that needs to be considered. I'll say that if euphoria can go another month or so without causing any trouble, I don't see an issue with him becoming Trusted. He's already got most of the Trusted powers already as a donor, he just can't slay and isn't a part of the staff discord. To my knowledge, he hasn't abused his Donor privileges. One of the points of giving someone Trusted is to see if they can be trusted with the responsibility of being a staff member. If there's a general distrust, maybe the first month he can get his Trusted powers on the server. If he does a good job, let him into the staff discord and see what happens. Then evaluate and see if he should continue being a staff member (that's a lot of work though and could set a future precedent).

I'll end this word salad with a hypocritical statement and a give this application 79% of my support. I believe that euphoria would perform the duties of Trusted well, but there's some (fair) hesitation among the community.

The takeaway of "other staff say slurs" should be "staff should be held more accountable", not "slurring should be fine for new staff too"
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
-1, primarily because of recent warns

Voidzz you're active on the server and fun to play with, and I have no doubt you're well familiar with the rules. Unfortunately, you have four slur warns within the last month, which I honestly think should disqualify anyone from applying for staff so soon. People have said that you were good staff back in the day, so I implore you to work on toning down the slurs and try again in at least a month or so :)
[Image: b_560x95.png]