Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
controversy inbound- hypocrite here
+1 if u minus one him ur probably beta asf
(10-05-2022, 08:57 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: The takeaway of "other staff say slurs" should be "staff should be held more accountable", not "slurring should be fine for new staff too"
I don't think I said that "slurring should be fine for new staff too," but I do agree that staff should be model players at all times and should always be accountable for their actions.

Another takeaway is that if people are doing something that active staff members are doing, without reprimand, then those people shouldn't be reprimanded for doing the same thing that an active staff member is doing, who was not reprimanded. Fair is fair and no one likes hypocrisy.
(10-05-2022, 08:37 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(10-05-2022, 08:57 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: The takeaway of "other staff say slurs" should be "staff should be held more accountable", not "slurring should be fine for new staff too"
I don't think I said that "slurring should be fine for new staff too," but I do agree that staff should be model players at all times and should always be accountable for their actions.

Another takeaway is that if people are doing something that active staff members are doing, without reprimand, then those people shouldn't be reprimanded for doing the same thing that an active staff member is doing, who was not reprimanded. Fair is fair and no one likes hypocrisy.

Both should be reprimanded
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(10-05-2022, 09:36 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Both should be reprimanded
I can agree with that
Euphoria,

Your application for trusted has been DENIED. Neither Nicol or I doubt your ability to be an effective trusted. Hell at this point you've held the rank twice but, with the many warnings you've accumulated so close to this application being posted, we didn't think it would be good to put you on the staff team yet. My recommendation is to keep up with what you are doing now and apply again in a month! We know you can do it. 

You may reapply on 11/6/22
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]