Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Attempting to go Green! (Again)
Ingame Name: Skullfire

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89842032
Discord Tag: Skullfire#3497

Time Played: About 390 hours

When First Joined: I am unsure of exact date but I have been apart of the community since 2015 I believe.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Timezone is EST and I play mostly around 7pm-2am, almost every day.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I believe I can be a great asset as I feel I have already helped and got to know the community as a Test Mod. I feel strongly about keeping the community a healthy place where we can all have fun. I have been with the server so long and made so many friends so I would be glad to assist the community more by taking the next step and becoming a Moderator.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because it is one of the first places I came when I was 15 and just getting into PC gaming and I have always had a good experience on the server and with the people. I have made friends and feel that I have assisted in making the server a better place when I became a Test Moderator. I am hoping to continue helping the community no matter how this application goes. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Not since 2017 for Trusted. (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=2569)

How did you find us?: I have been here since I started playing GMod and have stayed since.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Thank you for looking at my staff application and I am looking forward to becoming a Moderator and helping the server more!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
-1 You seem like a cool dude but I have seen you just recently active you have from what it looks like not much forums or discord activity maybe give it some more time
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
You tend to be active for a bit then go inactive for long periods of time. I'm fine with you getting mod as long as you show activity for a while.

[Image: OeflcsX.png]

former admin2
I'm gonna be a +0. Echoing Wrom, you seem like a cool dude but could use some more time since you weren't insanely active until recently. Most mods are inactive/aren't crazy active so I'd be happy to see a mod app after a few months of you being active and having more time spent with the rules.

Good luck though!
No. Low understanding of the rules + high amount of defensiveness regarding it.
[Image: y0RZxsH.png]

On top of that, you're probably one of the most hostile staff members I've ever encountered on this server, and you took off a slay from someone for something completely slayable because he got top player, and never added it back.

(10-01-2022, 05:01 PM)chicago porch pirate Wrote: [Image: y0RZxsH.png]

On top of that, you're probably one of the most hostile staff members I've ever encountered on this server, and you took off a slay from someone for something completely slayable because he got top player, and never added it back.

Actually, I was given information on the report that it was not rdm on the part of the person who committed it but someone called a KOS and that was the reason for the kill. I removed the slay and kept it off from learning the new information. Also, I have never been hostile towards anyone, I hop on and am usually very chill most of the time.
gonna have to +0, same reasons listed above, your activity is very spotty even back in the 2017-2018 era your activity within the server and community was very spotty, once you get that activity and engagement up i could see you having a better shot

there have been some hiccups from you in how reports have been handled and how you interact with other players but i have not personally experienced anything negative from you, i just know that there are people who have, iron those kinks out and it shouldnt be a huge deal
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-01-2022, 04:59 PM)geräusch Wrote: No. Low understanding of the rules + high amount of defensiveness regarding it.
this, you kos’d me as a t and when i killed you for it you bitched to nazu for ROUNDS, telling him to slay me. you get super aggressive and tilted
(10-01-2022, 05:23 PM)euphoria Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 04:59 PM)geräusch Wrote: No. Low understanding of the rules + high amount of defensiveness regarding it.
this, you kos’d me as a t and when i killed you for it you bitched to nazu for ROUNDS, telling him to slay me. you get super aggressive and tilted
I did not complain to Nazu, I asked him to handle the report cause as it was my report I couldn't and I was tired of seeing the 1 report pending or whatever it says for rounds. Was not aggressive or tilted, you got slayed for a valid reason, I only remember asking Nazu once if he could just handle it cause it was rounds after the report and I was tired of seeing the notification.