Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is he up to now
(10-02-2022, 03:32 PM)Reina Wrote: As a close friend and a person who doesn't play TTT, I can speak on laced's character, but not how he acts on the server. The person I've known him to be outside of the server is a very patient and thoughtful guy who's good at telling when he needs to be serious, while also being laid-back and just generally fun to be around. I think these traits are things he'd be capable of applying to his behavior as a staff member if he wants to, and I definitely believe he wants to. So, even if this application gets denied, I'm willing to bet he'll be able to use that patience and thoughtfulness to improve his behavior by the next one. 

It annoys me when people do this, but since I don't play TTT and don't know what he's like in-game, I'll give a +0.
you must be thinking of someone else, i am chicago porch pirate
+1
this guy pirats the porpche

was staff in past and was good
aughhh

[Image: IMG_8847.jpg]
Like I said in derp's app, Laced genuinely cares about the community and could help with the current state of the server. He would be a fine addition to the staff team, and I feel he could help straighten out some of the flaws the server is currently facing. +1
Oh hey I know this guy. +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
really don't think he'd be a good staff

+1(I meant to put that)
hi!
you are a man!
+1

in all seriousness i first seriously befriended laced during his shitman haha funny arc and during that time i would've said no to him being staff again, but he's seriously chilled out in the past year, been a good boy in the community despite a few very minor hiccups here and there (we all have them, none of us are perfect) and he's been staff before so its not like he's going into this blind, and as far as im aware he made it all the way to mod so clearly he was doing something right (it happened during my inactive period so im not completely sure). i dont expect this app to get accepted first try considering his history, but if he didnt care about this place and helping out would he still be here after all thats happened? anyways time to stop nice things about him fuck you laced
[Image: giphy.gif]
Going to preface this by saying I am going to stay neutral ultimately bc I'm not particularly active on TTT again so it wouldn't be fair of me to plus or minus one since I'm not exactly knowledgeable of how he acts in game atm. But  asomeone who has known laced as a guy I gladly call a friend for a long time, has community banned him before, and staffed with him before I think I am more than qualified to say a few things about him in an unbias way

I can say unequivocally that the amount of dedication to this cesspool of a community he has shown is stunning. Despite multiple justified bans and all the shit that happens here, he's still actively around. Most people that go through those types of bans never come back or even are allowed back. I think that shows that he is still dedicated and has the motivation to improve the server whenever possible. For example, when it comes to TTT matters, he knows when it's time to be serious and usually posts serious opinions on threads(and gets an insane amount of rep bc of how good and passionate they are ofc). His posts meaningfully contribute to the topic at hand. So I am confident if he is given staff again that he will take it seriously, show dedication, and use the same judgment he used when he was staff last time. Laced is also a very chill and cool guy to be around. I won't deny that he can get a little carried away sometimes with harmless trolling but he ultimately knows how to control himself and knows when it's time to be serious.

I don't particularly want to dig up old graves, but going to bring up his old community ban for a second. I know that many people disagreed with me/old admins on this one and as I said before it was never meant to be permanent and was done with the intent to help him better himself and return stronger. I think the intention of that ban has succeeded after all these years and he's shown that he can accept constructive criticism/own up to his mistakes and actually work on them. Since being unbanned from his latest bans, he hasn't really caused any major issues and still continues to be a well-respected member of the community.

I think Laced does still have the judgment, patience, good character, integrity, and calm/thoughtful demeanor you look for in a staff member when making decisions and behaving as a staff member, particularly a Trusted. As for the rank itself, he'd have no issue with it being a former Moderator. So I ultimately wouldn't think it would hurt to give him a shot as Trusted and see how it goes, whether it be this app or another in the near future.
(10-02-2022, 06:44 PM)moocow Wrote: anyways time to stop nice things about him fuck you laced

i was nice to u when u were sick and this is how u repay me???
(10-02-2022, 08:10 PM)chicago porch pirate Wrote:
(10-02-2022, 06:44 PM)moocow Wrote: anyways time to stop nice things about him fuck you laced

i was nice to u when u were sick and this is how u repay me???

its okay i got sick again
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-02-2022, 03:33 PM)chicago porch pirate Wrote: you must be thinking of someone else, i am chicago porch pirate
So long as you stay away from my porch we Gucci. Enough folks trying to steal it.

Honestly I've been on and off dead on TTT since mid-June. I'm sure things have improved in-game, though frankly i haven't checked the watchlist like I always do.

Respectfully, due to your history, I just cannot give you support at this time. If you are accepted you will be treated just like I treat any other staff members - with respect and a helpful attitude. (Or, more likely, completely ignored while I remain dead).

Only due to history, which I don't care to dive into at this moment (but any search of the steam ID will be enlightening), I'm a -1. I'm not sure if anything you do can overcome that for me anytime soon.

Regardless of how this turns out, I look forward to seeing you in game. I need to practice my bhop scripting.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks