Battlecock unban
I think you need to start with an apology more than anything else. Admit you made a mistake and apologize for it. If you did know Damien was a minor when you made the joke, that's a problem. If you didn't know, then I can see you being unbanned. I can't really give more input than that since I'm sure it's a sort of 'you needed to be there to understand fully' situation.

The only other thing I want to add is the joke itself is a run of the mill one, it isn't anything specifically pedo like what we've seen others banned for. (Unless he knew Damien was a minor when he said it, which again that's a problem)

Edit - [So the apology reply was made while I was typing this, just for context. Had no idea Battle posted it.]
In the opinion that you knew of my age, I'll +1 a full unban with an awarn or understanding that the banning is the warning. I personally would still consider this an unwarranted sexual joke or sexual harassment since I did not want this joke to be made about me, but I'm willing to forgive it since the individual apologized.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 for an unban now that there’s context along with an explanation and an apology. while i’ve already voiced my opinion in the past regarding making sexual jokes/comments towards people who have not said they’re comfortable with it through text, that’s unfortunately not against the rules. this was just a simple misunderstanding caused by unfortunate timing.
(10-02-2022, 09:06 PM)Damien Wrote: In the opinion that you knew of my age, I'll +1 a full unban with an awarn or understanding that the banning is the warning. I personally would still consider this an unwarranted sexual joke or sexual harassment since I did not want this joke to be made about me, but I'm willing to forgive it since the individual apologized.
Comments as such which were made won't be made again.

I have a bad habit of observing an environment and then trying to make the same types of jokes to fit in. It's a bad habit of mine and as such, not a responsible decision on my part since I am so new. I don't plan to make comments like this again to anyone.
Looks like there was a big misunderstanding of how the room was read and it looks like battle apologized to damian. This appeal has been ACCEPTED.

Please be more careful with what you say and who you say it too. NSFW comments like this can be extreme but, it seems like you've learned you lesson.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Meh, I took that as a response to Damien. Seeing as you guys have played together before, and knowing Damien's voice.

Be More careful I guess if you really didn't know.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]