Cosmic Thread

Based af
former admin2
mallack's leaving thread was pretty wacky
Burbs TTT Trusted Application 

Classic Application
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Be My E-Girl Applications 

Nopleez resignation after one day of getting trusted / nopleez apology to ph (these are two separate threads)

Vtug: lmao [(:] laced said..... @"chicago porch pirate" lmfao

Papa Milo telling laced something incredibly funny on page 3

ReThink Unban Request Reply Shitpost 

Closest You've Been to Dying Thread (interesting to read everyone's stories, view at your own risk bc it is serious with most of the posts but there are some funny shitposts too.)

Gabe, Hani, and Avi staff abuse report

the "chad" situation

But yea, as long as we don't harass or target people here this thread will be cool. Probably best not to seriously relitigate any past drama threads linked here.

There's also Daegan's best moments threads that looked like shitposts bc they were one vague sentence but too many to link
in case u havent realized i know all the drama bc ive usually been in the middle of it lol
@dan and his abusive propkilling
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12466
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-04-2022, 09:05 PM)Gabe Wrote: -- snip --
Man there are some good reads here
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Literally all good reads. I like reading the threads, brings me up to date on why things are what they are and what not to do in the future or bring up old drama lol. Thank you all for the good links and reads, keep ‘em coming!
Any staff abuse thread is a gem to read. I've had a a decent number lodged against me, but I'd say that this one is the best of them. And there's a nice staff lesson about being knowledgeable of the rules and taking screenshots whenever you think something stupid has happened/is happening/will happen.

Here is the original demotion thread

This is a continuation of the original thread
who tf propkilled me
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023