Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dink Lore
tbh my permagag request was pretty hilarious
Here's one that was okay, it's not nearly as spicy as anything else that's been posted.

The "Shut Up" Rule
You can also sign into the old forums on a mobile device if you make an enjin account, it won’t be viewable on desktop though and you can’t do anything other than read threads, lots of stuff in there when this place was a bit more wild.
https://www.enjin.com/forums - make an enjin account
https://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/mobile - old forums
[attachment=3511]
may I introduce to you the tale of todoroki
a tale of four parts
a symptom of the problem
the happening; the fall
Copium.exe
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
The discord ban of tons4583

Basically, Foxka was twitch streaming with the discord call audible and tons said the gamer word and it got really heated and caused debate amongst the staff ranks of the time as well. I was too lazy to dig if there were any more threads on it but I do remember bad blood coming out of it and more staff debate than one would expect at face value.

The other ones I know have been addressed or cannot be disclosed (and I will not tell you privately so do not pry)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
BAD THREADS: threads made by rand and prophunt players

GOOD THREADS: threads made by anyone else
(10-04-2022, 09:05 PM)Gabe Wrote: Be My E-Girl Applications 

Nopleez resignation after one day of getting trusted / nopleez apology to ph (these are two separate threads)

Vtug: lmao [(:] laced said..... @"chicago porch pirate" lmfao

Papa Milo telling laced something incredibly funny on page 3

ReThink Unban Request Reply Shitpost 

Closest You've Been to Dying Thread (interesting to read everyone's stories, view at your own risk bc it is serious with most of the posts but there are some funny shitposts too.)

Gabe, Hani, and Avi staff abuse report

the "chad" situation

But yea, as long as we don't harass or target people here this thread will be cool. Probably best not to seriously relitigate any past drama threads linked here.

There's also Daegan's best moments threads that looked like shitposts bc they were one vague sentence but too many to link
Scoovie Abuse report: player tries to pass off him saying a word for homosexuals as meaning "a bundle of sticks" when he says it in game
(10-18-2022, 12:06 AM)Gabe Wrote:

Nopleez resignation after one day of getting trusted / nopleez apology to ph (these are two separate threads)

Closest You've Been to Dying Thread (interesting to read everyone's stories, view at your own risk bc it is serious with most of the posts but there are some funny shitposts too.)

the "chad" situation

But yea, as long as we don't harass or target people here this thread will be cool. Probably best not to seriously relitigate any past drama threads linked here.

There's also Daegan's best moments threads that looked like shitposts bc they were one vague sentence but too many to link
Scoovie Abuse report: player tries to pass off him saying a word for homosexuals as meaning "a bundle of sticks" when he says it in game
do the forums automatically filter the f slur or is there some sort of ancient in joke i'm missing
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-18-2022, 12:48 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 12:06 AM)Gabe Wrote:

the "chad" situation

do the forums automatically filter the f slur or is there some sort of ancient in joke i'm missing
auto filter. though when that thread was made years ago there wasn’t
Completely agree
[Image: b_560x95.png]