Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dink Lore
follow the history of nopleez oppression please
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(10-04-2022, 06:14 PM)Foxka Wrote: Rippes farewell was a blast
how did rippe leave? imean he was a bit ofan a-hole so im guessing it was dramatic?
i feel like some quality Nicky threads are missing from here
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(10-19-2022, 10:10 PM)Jedi Master Nolegamer Wrote:
how did rippe leave? imean he was a bit ofan a-hole so im guessing it was dramatic?
whos gonna tell him...
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(10-19-2022, 10:23 PM)VICE Wrote:
(10-19-2022, 10:10 PM)Jedi Master Nolegamer Wrote:
whos gonna tell him...
i mean.... you can lol
(10-19-2022, 10:10 PM)Jedi Master Nolegamer Wrote: how did rippe leave? imean he was a bit ofan a-hole so im guessing it was dramatic?
Rippe called in his two weeks with this post: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=1512

He then had a farewell tour on the server on his final day. He got pre-maturally banned by Jaegar, however. In a tear-filled rage he yelled at DaKody for what seemed like hours. Honestly a very comical day indeed.

In June of that year, Rippe came into the discord drunk, singing into a call of 25+ people. He then shit-talked many people, specifically the admins. This night got him community banned permantley.

Rippe would create his own discord server where he'd play with dinks players while shit-talking the admins 95% of the time. The server would fade as more and more people left him behind as he was a shitty person and human being.

However, this was only surface level knowledge. Behind the scenes, admins knew the real type of person he was. In short, rippe was a pedophile who preyed on members of the community. He also had many falling-outs with the admins prior to his ban.

Rippe is an iconic figure in the community for having one of the deepest rabit-holes I've ever seen. This is just a brief account on what happened in a few months.
former admin2
(10-19-2022, 10:36 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(10-19-2022, 10:10 PM)Jedi Master Nolegamer Wrote: how did rippe leave? imean he was a bit ofan a-hole so im guessing it was dramatic?
Rippe called in his two weeks with this post: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=1512

He then had a farewell tour on the server on his final day. He got pre-maturally banned by Jaegar, however. In a tear-filled rage he yelled at DaKody for what seemed like hours. Honestly a very comical day indeed.

In June of that year, Rippe came into the discord drunk, singing into a call of 25+ people. He then shit-talked many people, specifically the admins. This night got him community banned permantley.

Rippe would create his own discord server where he'd play with dinks players while shit-talking the admins 95% of the time. The server would fade as more and more people left him behind as he was a shitty person and human being.

However, this was only surface level knowledge. Behind the scenes, admins knew the real type of person he was. In short, rippe was a pedophile who preyed on members of the community. He also had many falling-outs with the admins prior to his ban.

Rippe is an iconic figure in the community for having one of the deepest rabit-holes I've ever seen. This is just a brief account on what happened in a few months.
That fits. back when i was a mod, he was combative, aggressive, a shit starter, aggrivating player. always acting like he knew better than the staff. he was behind more complaints from people playing than anybody else when he was online, and god forbid you slay him.... you would have thought the world was ending. TBH, good riddance. this server doesnt need that kind of person here
When @Damien became staff..... fun times
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(10-20-2022, 06:24 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: When @Damien  became staff.....  fun times
darkest day in ph history
(10-20-2022, 06:24 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: When @Damien  became staff.....  fun times

This but anytime Damien would reapply after his resignation, Matt would come out of nowhere to shit on the poor child. 

Proof: Exhibit A and Exhibit B