Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Tiered Rewards
I think this would definitely be a great idea. Doesn’t interfere with gameplay and is optional if players want to grind and cry and be depressed until they reach the maximum tier! I’m all for it! It would keep the player base grinding and busy until the next update or season!
(10-09-2022, 03:20 PM)Spookybrr Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 12:29 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: why is there even an inventory limit anyways
Because dink made it that way

Update: After testing with the addon, if you try and redeem an item with a FULL pointshop inventory, you will lose the item the tiered pass item.
remove inventory limit
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Arguably biased here, since I'm working alongside Bryan and Chibill to test and prepare this addon for us to potentially use it, but big +1 from me. This addon is super clean, and offers complete customizability as far as challenges and tier rewards. Yes le battle pass overused etc. etc., but this would give us the opportunity to add some cool, fun, configurable challenges that incentivize people to play the game and reward them for doing so.

Seriously, any challenge you think would be fun to add (within reason), let us know and we can look into implementing it. Grappling hook kills, long distance no-scope headshots, kill 10 players at once with C4, whatever.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
jus make sure theyre realistic unlike 10 c4 kills in one c4, cant even do that on clue tbh
Is the vape crate going to be a prize, cause 1000hrs with a vape crate never dropping is kinda annoying
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
If anybody is interested in leaving specific suggestions for challenges for us to implement, you can respond to this form. Would love to get some thoughts from the community about what would be fun and challenging to work towards while going through the battlepass.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I like the idea, plus as long as the rewards are good and not just low tier weapons, it would be a good thing to spent time on