Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal
Your Discord Username: dong#8491

Your Discord User ID: 301484720275980290

Auttaja Punishment ID: 1031742753382416

Ban Length: idk lol

Appeal Type: ban

What would you like to tell us: I probably should've appealed two of the strikes bc I don't think they would realistically stick, but I got two back to back for ice cream that looked nasty (chocolate poopoo looking on top depending on who you ask) I don't think that was valid and other people posted similar stuff and no punishments. The other strike was for posting green m&m image which was warranted bc that was bad. I don't feel like explaining any of the other ones bc I forgot and I would also just appeal those through the discord. If and when I get unbanned at some point.. I’m gonna appeal 2-3/5 of them 
why would you post a picture of shit right after being softbanned for posting a picture of a sex toy of the green m&m

you're wildin bruh
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
It was ice cream
+1 for reduction or unban with strike on this based on other strikes being kinda dumb
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 all he did was post some ben and jerrys
stop poop posting
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
+1 free dong
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
For the record, I'm going to remove any strikes older than 6 months automatically, and I'll likely unban if that puts you below a banning threshold.
But my dude, when my staff team ask you to chill, please chill with the spam/shitposting (no pun intended).

leaving this open until I actually get through it. I had about 70 pings (including DM's) on discord over the past 3 hours so I'm trying to sort thru everything.
edit: All strikes are literally from this week, so not unbanning automatically. Will go thru normal process
edit 2: Current ban length is 1 week.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
personally I am excited for the upcoming purple m&ms character

free dong
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
twas ice cream