Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal
they really banned the father of the double dongers....

+1. free the man
Lmao, +1 to just reduce the ban. No one was scarred.
+1 to unban

free my homie dong, he didnt do anything wrong, he was just enjoying bing chilling.

Deo shu, Bing chilling.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Dong,
At this time, the discord staff team have voted to deny your unban request.
This is not a ban over a picture of ice cream, but a ban due to the accumulation of strikes - some of them much more severe than others.
Posting NSFW content has never been tolerated on Dinks, as our entire discord is NSFW. I understand that posting "gross food" has become a meme of sorts, perhaps to meme on a mistake I made with a kebob picture months ago (which was a mistake that was corrected). That being said, we still don't allow gross, obviously NSFW-appearing images on the discord.
I can't waive that rule just because we are friends, or just because you are one of the best damn admins we've ever had here. As much as I would like to unban you and forget this happened, I am duty bound to acknowledge that my staff team is correct in their judgement in keeping the ban.
All 5 active strikes have come in the past 9 days, and frankly your behavior has contributed to a rather miserable experience for my staff members as of late, who deal with enough bullshit from the community. Please, when you come back on Saturday afternoon, stop the nonsense. I'll see you then.

Unban is denied, 7 day ban to be served.

Note: If any strikes are successfully appealed, dropping you below the ban threshold, I will reduce to time served at that point. I DM'd you instructions on how to do that via the forums.
Edit: Due to an appealed strike dropping dong below the banning threshold, his ban has been lifted.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks