Perm Ungag Request
-1 you are annoying
-1 you are very annoying I really hope you dont get ungagged for a while. Grow up
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 free my boy! Yes hes loud but hes doing it to be funny.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
(10-09-2022, 06:09 PM)winter (3) Wrote:  I think permagags are something that maybe could be reconsidered. I think a proper approach would possibly be unpermagag, considering how vital voice chat is to TTT, and maybe give out bans in future instances if mic spam continues to occur.

Im neutral to whatever happens. I just think permagags are a lot more harmful than helpful, and bans send more of a message.
I have to disagree with you on this. While voice chat is an important part of the gameplay it is not a necessary part. I'd like to redirect you to this thread https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15805 which would be a nice alternative to bans and permagags. I think bans should only be reserved for instances where players games are severely disrupted like rdm or harassments/targeting. Extended gags and mutes imo are the better alternative to letting people mic spam on the server constantly so this way they don't get banned and can still play the game without the need to properly appeal a permagag.

also onto the appeal sorry but -1
(10-09-2022, 07:53 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 06:09 PM)winter (3) Wrote: snip
 https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15805 snip
I think this idea died at dink unfortunately. I wish we could get timed gags and mutes, I feel like they would help us take care of certain situations a lot easier!!!! Maybe bring this up to dink again and see what he thinks @bryan?
-1, you being permagagged is perfectly reasonable given the precedent given for others. I don't think you're a bad or malicious person, but it comes across as very annoying. So much so that I've stopped playing at times when you're on. I think you can stop the behavior that earned the perma if you wish, but you should sit with it for a while and try again at a later time.
dude sounds like a seagull but there are multiple people who deserve it more yet never even get warned
+1 for reduction, -1 for immediate ungag
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
fat ass -1, you've been warned more than enough, verbally and thru awarn, i remember you saying something like 'keep giving me attention, i do this because i love the attention' after in gagged you for micspam, go outside
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have not been around lately, but do recall some prior instances of your mic spam. You do in fact have a long and quite extensive history of such. Tell me, why should we ungag you? This "room for improvement" is seemingly occurring only because of the perma-gag. You obviously did not take the warnings or temporary gags seriously. No, I believe you should keep the perma-gag, at least for a while. Perhaps a reduction for a few weeks/months/however long the admins decide is appropriate. If all you wanted was attention, well you got it. Now reap what you have sown.

(-1, reduction at the most)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Reminder that other people's experiences do not and should not set the standard for punishments. You had way too many chances.