perma with no warning
+1 has proven to be a good member and can handle trusted
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 to the post above mine
-1 to the post above
Fat -2 LMAOOO. Bro is going sicko mode. Honestly, you should stay BANNED. Considering the horrible toxic and mid takes you give, plus, being super hypocritical and bias thinking you didn't "harass" another player just because you never met them, doesn't let you off the hook lol. As for the other fact of saying "You can't lump my old ban into this one." is a very terrible statement. If you were to look on ANY other ban request instead of being a toxic "sigma" asshole, previous ban requests are mostly accounted for previous bans to see whether or not there has been improvement of said individual. Last point to bring up is the horrendous responses that DO NOT help you in any circumstance and definitely will be held against you if you were to ever apply for a ban appeal that is. With all the information and the info @Jammin  provided, you can stay gone for good lmao.  :D Heart
You look like a bitch

[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
-1 cringe
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
-1 toxic behavior does NOT belong in dinks. Jammin be based
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
+1 this user has really done a good job proving they can handle interacting with others on dinks in this thread
-1 bcuz hed make a better trusted than banned (hes a liar)
Y'all need jesus

[Image: DEk4q6r.png]
former admin2
(10-10-2022, 12:22 AM)Deadpool Wrote: Y'all need jesus

[Image: DEk4q6r.png]
Religion is a sham. In reality we need more friendship because it is magic
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously